Reviews for Accidental Angel
Dead Anonymous chapter 26 . 3/21/2009
I've finished it but OH! I wanted to read more! Might there be a chance that you'll write a sequel to this?

I loved everything about it and absolutely enjoyed every part! I was still kind of sad, though - lol, forgive me for my romantic side - that Calim and Amber didn't get together. XD I was kind of hoping for it but even so, the story is perfect!

Please consider getting published 'cause I'll buy your books (really!) and read them all over and over again because your stories are JUST THAT GOOD!
Silencia chapter 26 . 1/10/2009
You are a genius! This story was perfect in every aspect! It kept me on my toes and I got surprised quite a few times (which is good XD) The ending somehow makes me wanna read more even though its done, over, finito, fin (yadayadayada)

Grtz Silencia
Mini-Kushi chapter 26 . 12/21/2008
Oh my, oh my, oh my... haha. This was AMAZING! I sobbed through about the last 3-5 chapters... The ending was really sad, but it did fit like you said! Keep on writing! -
Vamp-fan1987 chapter 26 . 6/7/2008
nice. thats all there is to it. nice.
Vamp-fan1987 chapter 21 . 6/7/2008
nice. wicca. I haven't heard about that in so long. whenever I mentioned it people thoought I was freaking insane. And since most guys (mostly the ones I kow) are immature enough to laugh and not take it (aka anything) seriously I kind of gave up studying the subject. thank you. Thank you. Witch angel. Amazing. Pure genious. (I spelled that wrong, didn't I?) amazing.
Bubble Wrapped Kitty chapter 26 . 4/2/2008
Wow and Wow and Wow again! This story had me speechless from beginning to end. (part of the reason I haven't reviewed since chapter three...sorry!) I read the first chapter of this when you had originally posted it and when you re-posted and really started working on it I was ecstatic. Literally, I felt my heart jump everytime I got a chapter notification.

From the very first chapter you portrayed your characters so realistically that it was almost too easy to connect with them. They were, undeniably, real people.

I think that the single greatest aspect, in a literary sense, of this story was its unwavering believability. Anyone can write a fantasy story about the flying pony and the magical genie. But your story, which was chock full of angels and demons and unexplainable magic, was completely believable. Only a real fiction author can pull it off with as much skill and talent as you did.

This story, and consequentially you, have all the makings of the real deal. I have read a lot of stories, but yours is one of the few that kept me utterly captivated from cover-to-cover (or so to speak). Excellent job. Out of five stars, I'd give it seven. You are a brilliant writer and this is a simply brilliant story. Keep up the amazing work.

Bubbles The Kitty
BatsintheBellfry chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
'Saved her soul'. That's pretty awesome if I do say so myself. Great storyline, well written, I'm thoroughly enjoying it. (You is on my favs!)
BatsintheBellfry chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Promising. (I'll review again when I've read more)
ThisIsDeadandGone chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
I read your last story and it was really good. This one seems good too. Update soon please!

*C-S
Bubble Wrapped Kitty chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
I just have to say I am so glad you decided to repost this story. I had read the first copy and fell in love with it and when I saw that you were working on it again I got so happy. Excellent storyline with a lot of potential and beautifully written.