Reviews for Random Story Ideas
jnl94 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I reviewed this once before, I hope it lets me do it again. I have an idea for this story now and I am asking to use this. I don't know how long it will actually take to write it, but I have an idea! So, may I use this idea?
SceneEffect chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I liked the first one! I might be able to continue it, but. i kinda want to come up with my own starting for my storey I wanna write.

The second one is a good one for a oneshot. I really liked then concept of it. Poor Megan. :( Bryan sounded like a good character! I'll be watching this, cause I do need soe kind of idea on how to start my storey.

-Amphitere
jnl94 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
That was incredibly interesting! I think you're a great writer and I wish I knew how to continue this story, but sadly I don't. So I will leave it be.

I just thought you should know that it was insanely good.
eshlie chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I so love how you described this girl. Just perfect :)
Little Miss Whatsherface chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
True, this one wasn't as detailed as the first one, but it's still a good idea. This sort of stuff does touch my heart too. :')
Little Miss Whatsherface chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I love the detail. I can actually see the girl torturing herself. I could feel the pain she was going through. I was twutching by the time I finished reading it. XD

I think that's cool that you're letting people use these ideas. If I come across one I like I'll be sure to ask for your permission. ;)
Redivivus chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
It's really a shame you can't further this. Incredibly well-written, if I may say so. Very generous of you to offer your ideas to others. I'm sure this will inspire those seeking a story!