Reviews for The Importance of Getting Revenge
MeAFanficAddict chapter 5 . 6/23
hey congrats!
I'll make sure to read it sometimes after exams. I am a huge fan of your work in and hence traced you down till amazon. (even made an account to follow you) haha. Why do I feel creepy?I am sure this will be an amazing story.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
I really love your book and I first read it in german, because my english wasn't that great and I couldn't find it anywhere That's why I want to ask, if there's a website or something where I can read all chapters of your book? Because I'd really like to finish it. Thank you for reading this
Be My Valentine chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I read the first 12 chapters of this on Figment (again) and let's say a wave of nostalgia swept over me. I felt like I was coming home, if that makes sense? Like you read a story, you move on, forget the story ever existed (I'm kidding, haha) but then you come back, and time hasn't diminished the feelings? Like, I read the first 12 chapters, and I felt excited and then gutted I couldn't read anymore? Please...are you still around? Hope to god you are, so you can point me in the right direction, where I can finid this story again!
Reaper-Bunny chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Did you ever get published. If so where can i find your story?
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
So, I was just browsing Romance stories, found yours: then saw that you only had four chapters and a million reviews?! (I exagerate but still...) Dude, how is that even possible?

Guess i'll have to read for myself and find out. :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Please notify in your summary that the story has been removed because I am looking for something to read and I only looked in stories that didnt say removed so I could read something from begining to end.
Also, could you post on your profile of this account when your story is going to be available.
Thanks
Ella 3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
please please please put up the rest of the story! :'(
Ann1423 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
I HATE PLAGIARIZIM UGHHHH. all the flipping good stories! AGJSIHODLNJKZXLMDS
Syringen chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Hi.
I really would like to read your novel, when you publish it (or wherever yo have it now)
I would love for you to tell me when i can buy it in amazon or where i could read it.
Good luck with the publishing world
Random Person No.3 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Hey, this seems like a good story :)

I just have to ask, can you take the whole story down from FictionPress if your not going to put the story on it? It just pisses me off if I see a story I might really like, but find out that I have no chance of reading it. It's rude and misleading.

Trust me, I'm not flaming you. I just think that it would be fair to take down the whole story instead of only most of the chapters.
vitajenny chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Anyone know how to get ahold of this story so I can read it? Seriously, I'm starting to have trust issues with all these authors basically teasing us with the first few chapters and not giving us the whole damn piece.
Mentoz chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
hey

i love this story already, just reading the 1st chapter. where can i read the remaining chapters? pm please... thanks.
aNiMe4LiFe88 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hi! I have seriously never read such an enticing first chapter... so I was wondering if you're going to post more? I know you've been flooded with these types of reviews, but I really really want to read more. I miss good quality writing, and you definitely have that. I was actually debating on whether or not to leave this review (since I don't want to bother you too much), but I couldn't find a post by you addressing this concern... so here's my effort to hopefully read a brilliant story!

Thanks so much for writing, and hopefully I can read the rest of your story.
Sad chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Can anyone tell me where chapter 4 on can be found. I found 1 through 3 on a website but can't find anymore after searching forever! Please help!
Kusari-Gama chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Love the beginning.

Also, the inkpop link is NOT working. I even tried looking it up on google and nothing came up. It is extremely frustrating as stories like yours are rare treasures.

Yes, I have read your last chapter. Yes, I understand your fear of being plagiarized. After all, being a writer of a 50k word story every November tends to make anybody extra-protective of their precious work.

In case if you didn't know what I was taking about, that was NaNoWriMo, a site where you write 50,000 words in thirty days.

PLEASE RESPOND SOON. I AM DYING TO READ YOUR STORY.
2,835 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »