Reviews for to scrawl love on the walls
creating.myself chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Interesting. I don't really know if I like it or not. A lot of the diction is fantastic, though. And I love the last little bit - "hide . . . from their mocking silence." Also, love the way you set the word "silence" apart at the end.
siphoned afterglow chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I love the first two paragraphs. wonderful work really.
Safety Canary chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I clicked on this thinking it was some play off of "To write love on her arms."

Painful, pretty, and I like the use of parentheses to kind of make those statements stand out a little. It's very full of emotion, which is good, because art without emotion isn't much of anything. I hope you find a good answer to hate and indifference.
the face in the window chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I love how you put "silence" in its on stanza. Brilliant. "Love isn't the answer" - how many times have I felt this way? Really nice write.

Rowan.
Zackkbum chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Wow. Haunting words and cool subjects. Just wow.
Definition chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wow...it's been a while.

Your writing has become quite impressive compared to the last time I read your stuff. (Of course, your past work has always been impressive, too, it's just that this piece forewarns some more jawdrops , wide eyes, and heartstops.)

Truly amazing. Descriptions like "toxic stares/starved for truth/mother won't look at you/etc" are simply indescribably breathtaking - the entire composition is a magical delicacy itself.

Nice.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I really love this piece. Its so intense and has so much meaning. I had to read it multiple times because it was so powerful that it didn't sink in the first time. Well worded, well written, well done! I'm adding this to my favorites.
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I really liked the first three stanzas, especially how you talked about lies and truth. Also, stanzas five and six really got me thinking.