Reviews for Maybe This Time Or Not
authorLH chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Great story! :]
Twilight Starr chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
I'm interested to find out what's up with Tyena. Nice addition. Have a great day.

Knightmare Elite chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
You have to write more! I want to know what happens between them. I love the brewing drama with all of Asia's potential love interests. Great chapter and I'll be waiting for more. :)
Knightmare Elite chapter 6 . 1/28/2008
Nice chapter. I like how you did the entounter between Asian and Leselle. It wasn't overly dramatic yet not as 'culminating' as one would have expected. It actually felt natural and logical, especially when Asia noted they weren't as close as Leselle implied.

Sahrye's awesome. I'm starting to wonder if she's bicurious. I wouldn't see that as a bad thing for Asia. Though you know what they say about sex straining friendships.
Knightmare Elite chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
I have to say this is an odd formate you're writing on. It has me wondering how exactly are they going to effectively interact on a dual first person setting. Well I'll just wait and see.

I really hate guys like Antonio, he's such an asshole. The sad thing is there are millions upon millions of guys like him out there, and millions of girls like Leselle who are emotionally or physically trapped in those relationships.
Knightmare Elite chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
It's sweet how Tyena fawns over Asia like a love sick puppy. That's funny how the girl she's not really interested is almost throwing herself at her, while the girl she does like is a fan and a casual friend. Then you have Ski the oddball, she is weird but definitely interesting.
Harsh Notes chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
Hehe! I need some more. That was way too short. Come on now! I wanna see what Tyena is gonna do.
Knightmare Elite chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
That was really sad, no one deserves to go through that. But at the same time it was predictable in his reactions to her accusations. I like Ms. Brenda though, she's a good person. What does interest me is why Leselle constantly gave Antonio the benefit of the doubt. I understand love and dependency can mask flaws, but there has to be a breaking point and she finally found hers. I only wish it didn't come with such consequences. She has so much going for her to be wasting her energies on someone like him.
Knightmare Elite chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Did Asia's last name change?

The story's taking an interesting turn. Can't say I'm a fan of Asia's speaking especially a certain term that Sahrye so casually tosses around, but I'm liking the story so far.

One thing I like is that Asia's not the super popular badass or stuck up bitch type. It actually feels good reading about 'normal' or at least close as possible characters.
Knightmare Elite chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
You have a strong introduction with just enough details about Asia and Leselle to paint a solid picture. There's a good flow to the sentences, and I like your choice of words in certain parts. This is a refreshing story and I hope it continues on. Keep up the good work.
Twilight Starr chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
Great addition. Sahrye seems very excepting. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
It's good Constanza stayed with her. I hope she does make good on her promise. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
I imagine Asia could be made into quite an outcast by her homosexual status. I know people where I live aren't every accepting-if basically anyone. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Good thing she had Ms. Brenda to help her out. Great job!

Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Well, she sounds very interesting. Nice work.