Reviews for Running From Eden
Aletiah chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
This chapter made me cry.
Aletiah chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love it! It's amazing, and so sad!
Amber Akasha chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
OMG.

I can't believe-

That was beautiful and sad and perfect and completely depressing in a strangely positive way.

I can't believe a story in which both main characters die could end so happily.

So sorry for the red-haired kid, too.

And not sorry at all for Sean. I didn't like him. At all.

Going off to read more of your fics now. I think I'm almost done...I read fast .
Junjou-Angel chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
oh my god, this story is amazing! so sad but so beautiful!
SingViolence chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is by far my favourite story on this site. Thank you for writing!
Jake chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Aw... how cliche to have Josh's relative do an Angel of Death-style mercy killing. Maybe there wasn't enough build up to make that person more real. Also, I don't see a useful message coming out of this story. Love is pain; Don't love anyone; Don't do it with your best friend; Emotional co-dependence will cost you?
Nox Nocceada chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
That made me cry so hard. It was amazing and beautiful in its entirety and it seems like it should be depressing but it really isn't for some reason. I love how you managed to capture the despair and its amazing how you turned the ending that would be depressing in any other story into one so happy.
kazoua chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Well, eh. Now the title makes sense.
kazoua chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
i should stop coming to school when i don't have class, but i'm a nerd like that. And i love reading your stories. It gives me a reason to procrastinate. Haha, yeah.
s chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
i've already read part 1 of the story on aff and...god, i love it. the love eden and josh shared is so wonderful and prechious...i was so sad when i realized josh is dead...and sean, well, i'm also sorry for him, i think he's really not a bad guy, but he is not josh. and eden just can't forget josh, continues loving him so much. so - as sad as it is - death is the only possibility to re-unite them
This-is-my-penname-2 chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
i cry every time i read this story. i love it.
Streudel chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
... I shouldn't have read this. Now I'm so sad.

Seriously, though... this was great. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Great short, I loved it. ]

Now...onto the next story :D
Happily Unashamed chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
I loved this story, but I'm not used to reading depressing stories. However, it was still really good.
ShadowMe chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Your wrote a beautiful story. I cried practically through the whole thing. Great story, really.
glossolalias chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
This is an absolutely beautiful story.

But it could be even more beautiful if it was proofread.

I'm offering to do this for you.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »