Reviews for Inside the Mind of a Teenage Sidekick
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This was interesting, not many people would write about the sidekick. They are woefully ignored. I liked it.
ME chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow this story is amazing you should write a series of books

I love google!
Blaine Finley chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Just wondering where you came up with the name of the "main super hero" (the non-side kick) since as you can see it is my name and I only know of two others who share this name with me. Oh and there is a typo, "One day one my way home after school", other than that not bad at all. Will be looking forward to the next bit.

Blaine
Amaguq chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Er...sorry I was no help to you...BUT FLYING IS REALLY COOL! :P

By the way, what a great story, it has a lot of potential and maybe this one can be published too and I can weedle a free copy off of you... *evil cackle*
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Yay you started to write your superhero-or super sidekick-story! Seems good so far. Hopefully you'll update this one regularly cough cough unlike some of your other stories cough cough.

Hey! I'll have you know that I suggested shape-shifting after I said to fly! So ha!
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Happy New Year indeed! Thank you for making this story.

Kind of a coming of age/powers/adult-hood type super sidekick story.

(If I could have any power it would be transatomicmorphification- not a real word, pero (but) I take it to mean the changing of matter at an atomic level, pero again there wouldn't be anything I couldn't do and that'd be annoyingly awful. Except for the really cool power of morphing stuff!)

Thanks again, and also for trudging through that.
Kibaslover chapter 1 . 12/30/2007