Reviews for Best Laid Plans
queen-of-armbands chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
hey! i love this story! can u wryt more of these 2? thier so cute 2gether!
Lorango911 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
i like this one shot. more of a game then it is about teenage relationships. are you from the bay? cuz you say 'hella' and i dont know anyone who isn't from the bay that uses 'hella'
Jeex chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
That was really cute, I loved the plot and story line but it would have been better delivered without the useless cursing. It was rather digusting after the first few paragraph of fuck this fuck that fuck the fuck flavored world. I don't know if you want your heroine to not be like or if that was your plan or not. I not niave or shy to swearing, but sometimes this much cursing is distracting from the story just like grammar mistakes for stories. Ex. I had fucked up... first line totally accepteable. Acually the first paragraph shows her anger, like she's so mad that se can't think straight that she can even try and sound intelligent. But after that it begins to become tiring. "I would’ve, shit, thought he looked like Alex...said before we fucked - but damn if I know... lay there, far too fucking sated" and so on... after her character is established which was in the first paragraph- great job getting her out there by the way- I think it's your job as a writer to find a better way to get her anger, frustration across that is better on the eyes but that is just a suggestion.