Reviews for Megan
XxMadHatterxX chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
WOW this is really nice. the imagery, the syntax ("but she's got me captured, she’s got me memorizing everything she does... she’s got me captivated, she’s got me watching every move she makes."), the overall feel of it is very nice
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I like this a lot. I never saw the original, but after reading blupomodoro's review I can say that you managed to fix that flaw beautifully. Your characterizations are great, very real. I wish it was longer, but it works at this length, too.
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I think this is really sweet, and please make it more than a one-shot! I just like the characters, is all. If you do, please lemme know!
harrison-girl chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I like it. Very cool.
SlyLuv chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Gods chicky. I love your writing. Have I told you that enough? I'm jealous of the way you manipulate words. This is great. Well written and heart felt.
older ego chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
a beautiful piece... wonderful descriptions of feelings that are very real and people can relate to :]
LoveisAllthereIs chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
this one made me kind of laugh, because he sounds so happy and derisive all in one. then again, it wasn't all humor, so that was a nice touch. the blend was just right.
poo-anonymous chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
i feel that now for someone.

i hope this feeling passes, for me.
chibichoco chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Wow... nice. :)
blupomodoro chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
to be honest, I didn't get a sense of how "bad" you've got it for Megan. I think it was the expressions that did it, which were a bit too commonplace - I can't stop thinking about her, I watch her every move, she's close to perfection (which is contradictory to her less than perfect physique), she has so much power over me.

a suggestion: focus on the idiosyncrasies of Meghan, precisely WHY you love her so. the readers know she has you captivated, but why? how? why not that busty beauty over there? :] Make the readers feel as captivated as you are.

but anyway, good job. keep on writing. ]
Knightmare Elite chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
That was excellent. I can seriously relate to that. I have my own 'Megan' as well. The part that really shines true is being far too unattached to fall in love. Excellent work. :)