Reviews for Before Everything is Said and Done
yuanyuan chapter 2 . 5/31/2010

welcome to our website is :
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

rockerchick chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
awesome I love this story :) yaoi forever!
HurtMe chapter 9 . 5/23/2008
This is a wonderful story, please update soon!
Melissa Norvell chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
This is a good chapter and I really enjoyed it. Congrats on 10 reviews!
Melissa Norvell chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
I think your chapter was a little too short. It should have at leat been double the length. You have talent you should definitely expound on it.
Mai Darling Dearheart chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
I think the story wonderful, but I think the chapters should be longer... maybe that's just me being impatient to see what happens next. xD
Melissa Norvell chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
I've finally caught up with reading chapters on this! I hope that you update soon!
Melissa Norvell chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
That chapter was rather short. I hope the next one is a bit longer.
DeidaraXTobi chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
Yay! Another chapter! I was so glad to see it was updated! I noticed the shorter author's notes. I know it's hard to keep them short sometimes, but it does make you seem more organized! The story itself keeps me hanging in there, wondering what will happen next, and rooting for Red to get his man back. It also makes me wonder what had happened between them before, and why Blue is being such a butthead all of a sudden. Something must have happened! But what? I guess I will have to keep reading to find out!
DeidaraXTobi chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Yay! Any time a new slash shows up, I gotta read it. I like it so far. Mostly, I think it's a little disconcerting that the author's notes are as long as the chapters, but if shorter chapters means more updates, more power to you! I am intrigued as to why "Blue" is such a meanie head, and is it just me, or is the doctor a little too friendly with the protagonist? Haha.
Melissa Norvell chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Sorry for my spazziness...I'm really fatigued from working today and coming home to read this made my day. This story is getting interesting.

Grand job!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Well, your first chapter is a little short, but usually most are.

As a fellow boy-love writer, I can appreciate a decent shounen-ai story. This one does have potential and it seems like a likable storyline.

I'll be back to read the next chapter. However, I only review once a week so be patient with me.

If you'd like, feel free to check out some of my works.
Curls and Cantarella chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
You're story is good so far, written well and descriptive, but..with all due respect, you could've started it off a bit more intrestingly. It's just, I had to struggle to finish the end of the chapter because of how little was happening, so I'm afraid I can't become a fan of this just yet. But I'll be sure to keep an eye out for this story and see if it gets a bit more intresting along the way.

Good luck, and Good job!