Reviews for Why Not to Date a Greek God
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I spent the last 1/2 an hour trying to find this. -_-;; Love this story!

I found one that had also used the best friend named Matt and I was reading it.. and I was pretty sure that wasn't it.

I loved how he stood up for her.

Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
Breck Colleen chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I love this! You fit all the criteria in perfectly and gave us such a wonderful oneshot. My history with my husband makes me like this story even more; he was the best friend I gradually grew to love, and I realized my feelings for him when he comforted me and stood at my defense after a rather icky break-up. How's that for cliche? :)
Rachel Hardington chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
...AW! *_* THAT WAS ADORABLE!
styling16 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
aw!
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hahhaa. oh wow, I'd die if something like that happened to me! ;P

thanks so much for this oneshot! :D
Thundaga.blitz chapter 1 . 5/16/2010

i want myself a matt !
codeblue92 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
wow this was so short and cute :D I loved every bit of it :D
QuantumGlow chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aw,so cute! Complete with a moral. I kept thinking Matt was into Lacy.
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aw... that was so cute! :)

Peace,

Bubbly Girl
covertwatch chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aight, so I definitely just had an "aw" moment after reading this story...If this "Matt" character were real...man, my life would be complete :) Anyway, I loved this!
elma chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Yay for Matt and for "adonis" getting owned :D

Twas a nice one-shot and i read the requirements and I can't believe you fit them all! LOL seriously! I would've (still kind of am.. ) stumped for a storyline which such specific characteristics so I commend you as a good author and can only hope that my creativity will improve in the future. hahaha.
KarmaC chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
So cute! I'm listening to "Falling for You" by Colbie Caillat while reading, and it fits! Great little story!
Dwindling Fire chapter 1 . 10/19/2009