Reviews for Why Not to Date a Greek God
chocolate and bananas chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
How irresistibly sweet ;)

Seriously.

I love how you ended it, love how you portrayed Matt, love how you managed to put into the story such an ordinary part of a girl's life that people seem to neglect.

Thanks for sharing this story. Hope you'll write more of these :D
balloonfista chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
so cute...
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Really loved it.

:D
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aww, this is super cute:) Too good:D
Moonlight Fidelity chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Aw... super cute!
zakei chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
OH this is so funny. Matt is funny. The adonis guy was funny. lacy sounds like an underwear. :D
Tamashii Hime chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Great fic! Sweet.
slee5133 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
baha. thats such an awesome story!
forkandyoghurt chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Though I don't read oneshots as long as this one (because I'm lazy and only stick up to very humorous humor oneshots), I have to say that I liked this one and didn't get bored with it :'D

Like what the reviewer before me said, it's kind of cliche but I honestly think it's a fairly nice story. And (for me, just for me, dunno about you) I also think that cliche is not all that bad if it was written and "delivered" well- like what you did~ So, yeah. Nice story XD;
Amazoness Archer chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Okay, I do admit that I'm quite entertained with your writing style, but I felt that this story wasn't as good as it should be. First of all, it felt very clich├ęd. Also, it was needlessly exaggerated, what, with the tedious descriptions that didn't really contribute much to the plot. There are certain words that can go without saying in a story, remember that. Brevity is a trait. / Besides that, Matt felt too underdeveloped. I know it's a one-shot, but for having such a big ending with the main character, you should have given him all the dialogue instead of Lucy, who in the end, just stood in the sidelines. I do hope you understand my point. :) / To properly balance this review, I'd have to commend your snippets of wit and your lack of malaprops. Other than that, never stop :) Take case.
crimlair chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
For the 100th review, congratulations! This story is catchy, humorous and grabs me by the collar. I was particularly attracted to the title, which had happened to me before. XD Only it was a fair skin greek god.

LOL.

cheers,

~crim
Deena chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
What a sweet, light-hearted, amusing story! I loved all the details you added, from Darren's wariness at Julie's grumpy mood to her reaction at lack of cereal options to Mark's reaction at Julie saying hello to the no emotion of the buddy Julie bought tampons from.

And of course how adorable was Matt's nervousness at the end? And his last line...simply adorable. Definitely going on my favourite's list!
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I loved this! It was awesome!
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
that's so CUTE! Best friends in love..
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
OHMYGOD, so cute! I love how it's just so different than normal, that she didn't end up with the so-called Adonis (who I really didn't like; he and Jess are perfect for each other, OH! and Matt! I love him!)

All in all, the PURRFECT challenge response!

-toffeecakesxox.