Reviews for Why Not to Date a Greek God
fymd-mk chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
aw that was adorable! but ugh...white pants even with tampons are definitely a no-no...same thing happened to my friend, 'cept she was at a dance, the result was equally catastrophic. anyways, i love the sound of matt, cant help but love the funny-best-guy-friend :P cute story, hope you won the SKoW contest!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
fantastic story!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I'm in love! Matt is SUCH a sweetheart. :) You have no idea...I love. This was absolutely adorable, and soo well written. Stupid Adonis. Great job!
Kcqueen13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
"Because I just love to hear you laugh"! That's the cutest line ever! I absolutely loved it! I don't think I've ever used so many ! in a review haha.
anitsirK chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
WOW! That was BEAUTIFUL! I love it! LOL.
Trench Coats Suck chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
loved it
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Aw. Oh, my goodness. This has such a cute ending!

The interaction between the characters is perfect.

A long one-shot is my favorite kind.

I absolutely loved reading this! :)
crashendingx chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Lovely.
This.Texta.Is.Blue chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I love it.

Funny, sweet, straight to the point

seriously loved it
bothell chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Yes cliched BUT so freakin' adorable. Loved how Matt just dove into the role of prince-charming-on-a-white-horse to save the night. Thank goodness Julie's 'period' came at a right time. The ending with her helping him with the popcorn was definitely two big 'AW!' for me. Just what I need this morning. Thanks for this.
mistariapotter chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
CHEESY! i love it though!
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I would be horrified if that ever happened to me. Lol, good thing she's got Matt! :D
candykillz chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
this is so... cute!)
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
It's abit cliche, but it's still very funny. I really like the way you portrayed Matt's character. Whatever that's supposed to mean. Great story!
brittle hearts chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
A nice compact little love story. I liked it a lot!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »