Reviews for Why Not to Date a Greek God
tstj chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Aw.

I like it! XD
angst muffin chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
i loved it. xD so much. i just have this unbearable love for romance stories where best friends end up dating. definitely going on my favorites. :)
Myrix chapter 1 . 7/5/2008

I love it!

Sorry, I'm too hyper to leave good con/crit. Don't hate me! (:

-alyssa
leaky pen chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This story is so cute. It also vaguely reminds me of a situation I was in before where my boyfriend (who wasn't my boyfriend at the time) and I were really good friends because he used to like my best friend Lacey. Then this guy asked me to a school dance. Believe me, the guy was no Adonis, he was a short, glasses-wearing smart awkward guy. I can never look at him anymore without feeling creeped out. Anyway, I told my not-yet-boyfriend this and he said that if he tried to come up to me and ask me for a dance that he would say that I was on a date with him. Nevertheless, we started going out that night when he kissed me in the middle of the last song.

Again, excellent story. No wonder it won a SKOW award, it's brilliant. Definitely going on my favourites.
chocolatechipash chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
aw cute story!
effervescent-sentiments chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Aw!

Just aww.

That's pretty much all I could think there at the end.

Adorable. Nice writing.

Julia
orangejuiceaddiction chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Love it! It's absolutely adorable. It might be slightly cliche, but you know what, it works!

"I just love to hear you laugh"
Sour Lullaby chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aw what a cute ending :3 Such a hilarious plotline, though. I definitely think all females reading this can relate to one of those god awful days... haha great story!
CATpuccino chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
OMG. I love this line :“Because—” his eyes flew open “—I just love to hear you laugh.” ! So freakin-sweet! Great one-shot.
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
the ending was absolutelty precious
RavioliShenanigans chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Aw! That was so cute! Good job!
Artemis Rampant chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Aw...that was so cute and happy. Actually, this challenge inspired me to try it out...
you-stole-all-the-names chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Oh, I loved this.

your style really relaxed me and I haven't enjoyed myself this much with a one shot for a long time.

I'm a bit weirded out with what they did to Adonis, I think it was a bit too much, but hell, I loved it either way.

Great job, keep up the good work. I love the last paragraph, and the last few sentences.

Enjoy
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
PMS actually occurs a few weeks before your period, not during your period; hence the name 'Premenstrual Syndrome'
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »