Reviews for Why Not to Date a Greek God
Festina Lente chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Wow. So, so amazing. I love every bit of it!
Four and Twenty Blackbirds chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Adorable! I love it. I think that you did a really good job with the challenge, and I love Matt. :)
substitute angel chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Hi,

Oh my word! This was amazing. I laughed all the way through it and the ending was so sweet and cute. I especially loved the ending line where he said he just loved to hear her laugh. That's so cute. I'm glad I decided to check out your story today, because it was really good. I like how it flowed so easily and naturally from one scene to the next and how the characters all complimented each other. I liked how you incorporated the fact that people tend to view attractive people as having great personalities since they look good. I think I've heard that somewhere before, actually. Odd, isn't it? You portrayed that well in her view of Bryce. Another thing that highly amused me is that her best friend's name was Lacy (my nickname). And some of the things about her personality like the fact that she's always smiling sound just like me. LOL. Yes, this is the former I've. Said. Enough. once again under another penname. I change those periodically. LOL. Anyhow great work. I've probably said that about a million times now, but I can't stress it enough.

Cheers

Blue Calico
melbell chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
i love it!

so funny!

the end was amazing too.

great job!
AJS chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Seeing as I usually don't even read oneshots, let alone fic challenges, I'm still trying to figure out why I'm here. I think I just clicked into it because it was by you and nominated for skow so I figured I'd give it a shot. This is cute. I like how you can't even really tell that it was a fic challenge - it all just flowed so smoothly. The only real critism that I have to say is that you didn't really give any indication that Julie actually knew that Matt liked her, or how she found out, or whatever. It was all kind of very abrupt - her liking towards him instead, though this is definitely not to say that I'm not happy about it, because I am :) I like how he's not exactly her best friend, but it still kind of works out that way in the end.

Anyways, keep on writing! :)

- Alyssa
HelloLovely chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Awh! This is such a cute story! I loved it. D

Love,

Becca
Lalaith7 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I like the first part best, just the way Julie describes her period and her friends and her life tells us so much about her without actually coming right out and telling us about her. It's a wonderful story.
RaineyDaze85 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This is too cute, I think you should make it a full story.
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
cute!
qwart chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
oh wow this is rally good and very cute too! I love this!
WhiteChristmas chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
predictable, but cute.

i hate it how i'm always scared i'll leak through white pants. which is why i choose not to worry them when i have my period, ESPECIALLY after this story. )
Boo chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Talk about sweet! I loved every moment of your story)) I wish I had such friend of my own)) awesome one-shot)
lapixlili chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Hey!

So cute, lol.

Somewhat predictable, but hey, that's how these things go, right?

Okay, i had other things to say, but i forget...sorry...

...back to Bio
littlepenwoman chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That was so cute I had to read it twice. 0 You do write very well!
britty-tt chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I loved this!

The characters kind of reminded me of the two friends of the main character that are totally oblivious to how they feel bout each other.

This was really sweet and enjoyable to read.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »