Reviews for Why Not to Date a Greek God
jekodama chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
roflol! your description of menstration is so accurate, blunt and funny! I thought I'd never laugh about menstruation, but here I am, laughing my head off about it!

Don't you just HATE mornings like the one Julie was having? I know I've had my share of those, and I seriously wished I was a guy when I did.

God, yeah, sometimes it sucks being a girl...

BUT! This was SO cute and adorable and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I LOVE IT!
ThatOneKidWhoDoesn'tLikeSalami chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
okay wow that ending was so adorably cute! seriously amazing. i must say mat is a pretty amazing character. lol like we've said before why do all the good guys have to be fictional?

just one typo you made (i believe you meant ONE not ONCE) : "Shooting ONCE last sexy look at Bryce, Jess sauntered away, shaking her hips from side to side as she did so."
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
So cute and fluffy and just hilarious. And such good writing. (: I absolutely love this, and I'm psyched that this stemmed from my (crazy and random) challenge! Hahaha.

This fit all the requirements, even with the crazy coconuts/shark line (which is true, according to MythBusters). I loved the characters and just.. everything. (: I'm actually kinda disappointed that clumsy eloQuence 6 added this to our c2... because I wanted to. XD

Love, love, love this. (:
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Talk about swet! I think a guy making up funny stories just to hear the girl laugh is just too adorable. :D Loved this one-shot! It shows how sometimes the perfect guy could just be in front of you, but you were too blinded by the illusion of the 'Greek God' that you were oblivious to the other guy. Or so I thought. This is a great piece of writing anyway! It was humurous too. :]
sleepiedreamer chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
lol, that was the most amazing one shot ever. covered a huge point in one shot! Tell me about it. Sometimes your best friend near you is definately more prince charming, than a greek god. lol anyways i gota go get started on homework bummers... happy new year! ttyls
duckliy543 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
gahh

unbeliviely

cute

amaizng
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
this makes all romantics smile.
gulistala chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh WOW! I absolutely loved this!

I was grinning the WHOLE time and with Matt my lips were pouting out and cooing because he was so sweet! These two are so sweet! D

No wonder why this was nominated for SKOW awards!

gulistanlik
skydancersrule chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Alright so I'm going to try and not say cute for this review. It'll be difficult, but I'll try. It was a very... nice story. It was a little predictable toward the end but all in all an entertaining... adorable story. I like your stories anyways so I mean, it's just great. Thanks for writing this! (:
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Awkwardly hilarious, and yet with more than a touch of sweetness.

Nice work.
wandless chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Wow, this story rocked. It was so cute and funny, you did a really good job. Keep writing! You're so talented.
sweets555 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007

Aw, definitely cute. I totally love Matt :D

Have a Happy New Year!

~Mia
SkyFallOuch chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Absolutely adorable! This is actually (or probably even) my first story that I would actually laugh during parts that are meant to be laughed at.

Brilliant and well written.

I wish you luck for the contest. )
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
*girlish giggle*

O my gosh, that was so funny, and adorabubble!

XD