Reviews for Star Show at the Cinema
EllieTheTwilightHater chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Wow, the celestial imagery mixed with the agony og temptation creates such a wonderful poem. I love this!
Yellow Duvet chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Wow ... this was so romantic and amazing. So nice, great job!
the lost yarn spinner chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This is beautiful! I love how you compare the universe to the person. The emotion is palpable. I'm sitting here trying to pick a favorite line(s), but I can't! I love it!
A Distant Planet chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This is absolutely amazing, I love this. You've got a real talent, it's brilliant.
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I love this...how you tied in love and outer space was beautiful. Your images, as well as poetic devices, let the reader know both what you are seeing and feeling. My favourite stanza was about the fifth, about how 'The universe sways as you stand', and I also really liked the ending (you said star-struck, but somehow I was also thinking love-struck.)

In the third stanza, I loved your simile 'credits fell like constellations' but I didn't understand what the rest of it meant.
it's june chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I really really like how you made references to astronomy. They didn't sound like they were deliberately stuffed into the poem, but they made the poem unique.

I found the last line very effective. It connected your two themes of astronomy and love together succinctly and smoothly. Connections are good.