Reviews for Imperfect
GinBrat chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
I like the ending. Derek is so funny and I will never get tired of Jackie's dry sense of humor.
GinBrat chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
I like Derek. He's funny. Never heard the song 'Sex and Candy', but, if it's Derek's ringtone...Then I probably don't want to. Even though Anthony is a complete douche, I like him.
GinBrat chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
Marie and...Pharrel?
GinBrat chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
I only have two words for the last sentence. Uh. and Oh.
GinBrat chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
'No, I'm actually still in a coma at the hospital.' That made me laugh. Always a good one for sarcasm. I really hope that Danny at least tries to make up with Jackie.
GinBrat chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
I wish I could be like Pharrel when it comes to horror movies. I may act all tough, but, when it comes down to anything other than the Chucky movies I'm a scare little chicken.
GinBrat chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Okay... So, it went from Mr. Wheelchair, to Mr. Chuckles, then finally to Mr. Sensitive. I found all three of which extremely funny. Ooh! Pharrel's in love with her! I'm very interested in seeing the text messages from Danny.
GinBrat chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
Uh oh. That's not good.
GinBrat chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Good exiting line...Bad Friendship ender..Kinda.
GinBrat chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
I think Jackie did the right thing, even though she got arrested, by kicking the Spawn of the Devil's butt.
GinBrat chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Oh...Poor old-cat-lady-like Jackie. I really do feel sorry for her.
GinBrat chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Chapters like this makes me wish Danny wasn't gay. Although, mind you, I love gay couples I find them adorable, but, this chapter makes me wish Danny wasn't gay.
GinBrat chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
The last part of this made me giggle. Something I only do while reading. And on the occasional romance movie.
GinBrat chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
I really do feel bad for Jackie. Anthony stole her best friend sort of. It's sad.
GinBrat chapter 4 . 10/28/2013