Reviews for Imperfect
funnechick chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
Wow...is anything in her life going well today?

Sometimes I find it hard to read this story just because I always feel so badly for Jackie with how she's an outcast within her family and how she's so in love with her best friend who is himself in love with a guy who constantly treats her so horribly. And then with this chapter, her huge fight with her parents, especially the one with her mother. I was just shouting at the computer..."don't say that," when she went off on her mother, I just know it's going to be hard to repair all the damage she's done. But like her dad says, she holds in all the bad things that happen to her and how she feels and doesn't talk to anyone about it. At my high school, the counselor was more for getting you ready for college or scholarships than actual therapy/psychology sessions, but I hope that Jackie's can help her open up and get all of her negative emotions off of her chest.

I was thinking to myself, before Jackie yelled that last line at Danny, that if I knew she had other good friends, I would want her to just cut herself off from Daniel since the relationship she has with him really isn't beneficial to her emotional state...but then I was afraid she wouldn't have any friends if she wasn't friends with Danny anymore. But I guess all that doesn't matter since she pretty much shut him down and (maybe) ended their friendship. I really don't know if that was a good thing or not. I guess we'll find out...
righthere431 chapter 9 . 5/15/2009
aww I feel sorry for Jackie [ I hope things get better for her.
righthere431 chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
It sucks to feel lonely, I wonder who's calling her?
righthere431 chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
aww [ Poor Jackie.
Lexy7432 chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
Marie so deserved to get hit, she was literally asking for it, (ha here I am stating the obvious, i tend to get caught up in the story, forgive me for rambling, like right now, so I AM GOIN TO CONTINUE WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY now) update soon, and luv the chapter...
goneandgone chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
I hate Marie.
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
Amazing story! I love the characters and the problems surrounding them, and especially the way you write about them, the way the main character sees them, and the descriptions.

I really love your style of writing.

Otherwise, god, I really enjoyed. I can't wait for more.

I'm sorry for the lame review, but I'm better with detailed reviews regarding chapters individually, and looking back on the story, I can't ever find one thing that I'd like to focus on, though there were a dozen just a second ago.

Either way, keep up the great work.
Lexy7432 chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
I tend 2 say this alot in reviews of stories I just read, but i usually feel sorry 4 not finding the story sooner and not reviewing other chapters, but here it goes: I seriously just found this story today and i really enjoy it...alot, and PLEASE UPDATE SOON, I tend to really deep into stories I like...
jammi chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
I take it you took down chapter eight? I got a review for both but am unable to click over to it. Oh well, this chapter was really good on it's own, lol.

I really like her voice, though now that you're showcasing her with Danny more she doesn't seem so tough, and the things she says also identifies this; like the fact that people go after her to be with her sisters, or her sisters are all beautiful etc. her insecurities are showing up and it adds more to her than just that bitchy aspect.

Also, I like that she's aware that she's delusional, it makes her that much more relatable since yeah she can be bitchy but it's a defense mechanism.

Um... really like Pharrel, I sort of feel sorry for him because he's going have to really work for it but I like that he's giving her a chance. Oh, and there's a section where she said she'd always refer to his brother as 'buff dude' in the beach chapter it was 'burly dude' [reread the chapters when i saw you had updated, the reason I missed chapter eight]

Overall I like the continuity between chapters, and I really like the layers that are popping up, nothing too dramatic but subtle hints that show us her in a way that's different then just the cranky girl most people see. Great chapter and I hope you can update soon :)
Kimera77 chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
I really like the character development in this story. Update soon!
righthere431 chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
] you know what? i like pharrel the best out of danny, him, and jake ]
righthere431 chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
that sucks / i dont think dan will ever return her feelings since hes gay? /
righthere431 chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
hm so whos she gonna end up with? /
righthere431 chapter 3 . 8/5/2008