Reviews for Imperfect
wordsRpwer chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
LOL! "despite being spayed, the stupid little mutt had balls." that was the funniest thing i've seen today and that competes w/ my brother almost flying off a stairmaster! i also loved the nickels and pennys thing. priceless. most of the stories in this genre are kind of crappy but this one actually has HUMOR, and the promise of a PLOT! i love it. off to chapter 2!
KoolBats chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Hey I love it! Very amusing writing, it's always nice to read about someone who can be even more clumsy than me. Keep it up PLEASE!
Kendal chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened this up this evening. It's such a rare find to see something both well written and mature, with decent dialogue.

I'm interested to see where you're going with this, what with the two potential love interests now, although I have to confess that I didn't actually read your summary prior to clicking on the story, so I could be wrong about that.

Very nice.
wondergurl-37 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
wow.

this seems like it's gonna be a really great story.

keep it coming!
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I'm a sucker for stories with pets, and well, yours are named Hersheys and Skittles? Two of my favorite brands? Awesome story already. :D

And wheelchair guy? Oh, I like how he just kept looking at her even if she caught him staring. :P

Do update soon! :D
alorattack chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I love it! It's not only realistic, but it's hysterical. And I'm intrigued.

Please, write more.
Katherine-the-greate chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Great beginning. It is so funny and well written. I would be willing to bet that you have siblings and pets.

I love the ending to this chapter. I hope you post more soon. Great work.

To improve this chapter, I'd suggest two things:

1. Go over your pronouns. There are many places where you have 'her' where it should be 'she' and ect.

2. Introduce Jackie earlier and make it clear that she is a girl earlier on.
Xestricn chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Very cute. I absolutely loved it and I hope to be able to read more soon. Keep it up!
Nicholas Scott chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This was absolutely scrumptious, much like the boy in the wheelchair. You have a beautiful narrative voice and jackie's narration and mental process is completely endearing. I hope I hope I hope you do itend to continue writing this story.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14