Reviews for Imperfect
OPatron chapter 18 . 6/22/2012
wow. i cant even tell you how much i love this story. i kind of want to print it out, tape it to my teddy bear, and sleep with it. amazing job!
MaaliceLove chapter 18 . 1/19/2012
That was...very unexpected. But I have to admit, I love the way it turned out. Finally! lol
Ederra chapter 18 . 12/31/2011
I loved the characters - particularly Jackie, in this fic. The event that really stood out for me was the 'lecture' that her father gave her. I think that you captured the whole 'fatherly' role really well there.

I liked all of those underlining problems subtly pushed her over the edge and the whole 'sister' thing was pulled off really well.

That said, I cannot believe you just ended it like that!

It was so abrupt, if you had no ANs or 'the end..?' I would have never thought that that was the end.

I just feel like it's unfinished in a way, like none of her problems were fully resolved (sort of). But on the other hand, I could understand the ending (somewhat).

But still, I loved it :)

-E
wonderland212 chapter 18 . 7/29/2011
I'm happy for jack...I hope that derek helps her see the light about danny but other than that, i thought this story was very well written...and i think that u stopped it at a great place.
wonderland212 chapter 17 . 7/29/2011
Derek trash talking danny and anthony finally made me feel like somehow they were finally getting what they deserved...i mean Jack got told of my anthony and suffered a lot those two weeks and i felt like anthony and especially danny didn't get anything. I think I may like Derek now ;)
wonderland212 chapter 16 . 7/29/2011
lol, yes your right I didn't expect derek to be into her...not so sure how I feel about that yet. :)
wonderland212 chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
Ugh! I had a feeling that jack,danny, and anthony would make up like that...no offense but I'm a firm believer that ignoring or brushing off the problem never really works to fix the problem, and it seems as if that is exactly what the three of them r doing. Out of that whole apology Danny didn't open his mouth once...and it seems to me like there r still a lot of unresolved feelings hanging around, which kinda bugs me...mainly b/c i- as the reader- still feel all of Jack's past/pent up feelings and that little 'apology' (for lack of a better word) didn't help me get rid of the feelings that i was feelings for Jack- I didn't get any closure.
wonderland212 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
I feel bad for Jack...yeah she's a bit difficult to handle but I like her personality..if anything, I find it refreshing. She's bluntlly honest, has her own sense of humor and doesn't give a damn if it's a bit .

For this to be her first real time messing up, or her first real time showing any type of outlash, I find it a little bit harsh for her family to be treating her so coldly, especially considering all that her sisters do on a daily basis, not to mention all the crap jack takes from them.

Despite her personality, I think a lot of females can relate-at least one time or another- feeling unwanted or like a outcast...I'm actually suprised that Jack didn't snap sooner considering how easy it is for others to look past her especially considering all her pent up emotion...she's tougher than me that's for
Pranali chapter 18 . 7/1/2011
What the heck! What kind ending was that!,!,! Omg! I iust wasted precious time that I will never get back!
witeaya chapter 18 . 3/18/2011
i love this story.

really adore the ending bc it's so dang unexpected but it seems pharrel and derek change of hearts were so sudden. even with the explanations they love it though :)

and an epilogue will be heavenly. i want more derek-jack moments.
subtly.obvious chapter 18 . 2/23/2011
thats it? the end? i was lookibg forward to more :(

i did like the story though :)
lukas10 chapter 18 . 12/10/2010
awesome story! poor pharrel... derek is so sweet! hahaha and i hope this is not the end because i would really like to know hwat really was marie's problem.. and how is she going to be pissed by derek and jacki...

but if not...

good ending :)
taraturtle chapter 18 . 11/5/2010
NonononononononoNO!

It can't just end like that!

I refuse to accept this as an ending! :P
DisturbingThePeace chapter 18 . 11/1/2010
So... I started reading your story on the day you updated (so i guess thursday night?) and i couldn't stop reading until i finished it saturday morning. (Your probably wondering why i took so lomg to review then, but its reqlly hard to write a thorow review on your cell phone hehe) I looked absolutely pitiful using the internet on my phone to read each chapter during school hours. Hehe. But it was worth it. The main character's cynical outlook is very refreshing, I found myself enjoying every minute. Also, I thought Holly's character was hysterical! Lmao. Probably because I actually know someone like that. Haha.

On another note, I really hope this is not the end of the story! I muat know what is going on! Lol.
Raised with Fangs chapter 18 . 10/29/2010
the end/ eh, no way! update soon!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »