Reviews for Imperfect
Lethe's Oblivion chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
LOVE IT! Would love it even more if it wasn't the end. I mean, it would work as the end, but it would leave me feeling SLIGHTLY dissatisfied just because I'd like to read more of their relationship. But good job! Totally came out of left field, but it works. And I love Jackie. She's such a great, complex character.
funnechick chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
Ok, wow...way to end it! Is this really the end? You haven't marked it as complete yet and you put a question mark after "the end"...so, is it?

Either way, although it was an awfully (awfully) long wait, it was a pretty good ending (for leaving it so up-in-the-air). Derek really grew on me, and though they are an odd pair, I do think they would be good for each other. Is there any chance for some type of epilogue? Maybe...? I've just always been a person who likes a definite ending, otherwise, I would have absolutely loved how you ended Jackie's story.
silverspigot chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
Aww, how sickeningly cute! It's very well written, despite the few grammar problems I found here and there. I love it!
silverspigot chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Just wow...It's great! Can't wait till the next chapter!
notamelody chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I like this story already :)
Ocean of Dreams chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
I want her and Pharrel to end up together soo bad lol. update soon please, you did say you only have one chapter to go!
Genato chapter 17 . 4/15/2010
Ack, i'm getting confused on who she's gonna end up with. and gawd, I CRIED during her really, really sad pity fest. :)) i didn't even notice it until i was sniffling beside my bro who's on the laptop. the thing about the unrequited love and the no-friends thing does suck. and then i find out that if what derek said was true, they were just using jackie? sad sad.

I really like the complicatedness of Jackie's character. i like the idea of the 5 valrico girls. i like the idea that the main character really has many weaknesses like water and the inability to stop herself from punching marie. :))

what i don't like is how she's treating pharell. btw, what kind of name is that. haha. first time i've heard of it before except colin's surname but that's with an f. please update!
wintersalad chapter 17 . 1/30/2010
Wow. I hope Danny and Anthony were sincere in their make-up with Jackie. And there's really quite a bit to say about this story and its characters, not sure if it was intentional, but it means it's well-written.

I love Skittles and Hershey.
Tigress Noel chapter 17 . 12/24/2009
awwee i love this story. I can't wait for you to update
SarahSarah chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wow this is really good so far! It makes me all warm and mushy inside. You have really good descriptions of all the characters(: keep up the great work!
Sera chapter 17 . 10/14/2009
Oh my God! So I was bored and needed something new to read and happened upon you lovely little story here and oh my God! I love it! So not what I was expecting! Wow! I can't wait for an update!
Poshy chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
wow, pharrel and the waitress?

that just doesn't seem like him.

i mean the way you've described him, him trying to get jackie to like him and everything and now he makes out with another girl at a party? especially after jackie asked about his ex girlfriend which clearly means she's interested in him?

all those chapters i thought were a huge build up for them two but now it's just gone...and derek and jackie? ehh not good, i'm not liking this at all and i had so many hopes for this story.
righthere431 chapter 17 . 9/16/2009
I like Derek!
Kirakoda chapter 17 . 8/21/2009
Ooh, what's gonna happen now... Jackie and Pharrel or Jackie and Derek... can't wait for the next chapter!
Lexy7432 chapter 17 . 8/16/2009
Yup I'm still here and I enjoyed the chapter,and can't wait for the next one.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »