Reviews for Last Fighter, Last Heart
morningstorm70 chapter 8 . 2/12
I truely hope you are going to continue this story at some point
PLEASE
GaelicSakura chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Arethusa Cyberia told me that you were good and that I should read your stories. She wasn't kidding. You ARE good, and I am looking forward to reading more of this story. It's wonderful!
Tiffany chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was both sexy and romantic. When I read the description for the story I thought it was going to be about magical shapeshifting dragons giving their hearts to humans and then being bound to these humans. As well these humans being bound to the dragons who's hearts they had been given. However this was just as good. Is there more? What about Andreas and Sera? What about the two Romans and that negress slave girl the one Roman had helped out?
DrYuriMom chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Fascinating story. Really cool concept. Sera is awesome and things are developing nicely between her and her Greek. I would so like to see this continued. Pretty prease! *pouty lip*
ami-mochi1 chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Hmm, shall I add my voice to hers then? I can do some guilt trips too- finishing what you started, etc. etc. :)
ami-mochi1 chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
This story's awesome! I am loving it to bits! I am sad that it's not been updated in forever, but I know how it goes. I AM very happy though that we at least got to see some Julian/Stefan action this chapter though! :) Great job.
neeree chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Interesting...

You're pretty well suited for the out of the ordinary fantasy stories :) or the out of the ordinary realistic stories for that matter. Or just any out of the ordinary stories, haha. Can you tell I like you're stuff yet? Cause I do :P
WitheredWings chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
I think this seriously is a good mix of plot and Slash. i love the world you created, with romans, greeks, etcetera. Also, the way Julian is around Stefan... you described how they both felt so well! chapeau!
Arethusa Cyberia chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
All the Fighters, and all the Hearts, and even all the Seekers, so that even if a new Heart were (was) to be born somewhere, he or she could never be found.

They'd all come to to celebrate the coming Joining, when the newest trainees were due to finally join with their Hearts, thus becoming full-fleged (fledged) dragon-Fighters for the first time.

But Sera – now a Constable of the town of Nicopole (suggestion: Nikopol) - was used to that, and (concentrated on looking for) the Heart.

It would have been absolute doom for a normal person, or even for a Fighter who was trained but still unJoined (suggestion: not Joined).

The average dragon stood on it's (its) two legs about seven feet tall, and a third of that was nothing but neck.

There was just no way she cold (could) protect her Heart from a pod on the ground and a pod in the air at the same time.

Like (suggestion: As) any Fighter in that situation, she'd desperately wanted to kill herself, but couldn't – because even if he was dead, her Heart wouldn't want her too (to) (suggestion: to die). The bond was that strong.

As she wandered through the crowded inn, (letting) her feelings guide her, she realized something else – this Heart had already given it away.

(Way too young) to have already (suggestion: eliminate "already". not needed in this sentence) offered his Heart to a Fighter.

The Priests would never Join a Fighter to a 14 year old (kid)!

“Don't (wanna) talk about it,” she answered curtly, putting an end to his questioning about that, “So, Stefan – where's your Fighter? I don't (see her around). And anyway – (aren't you a little young) to be Joined?”

“I... we didn't... (I mean)...” he stammered, obviously fighting for time to pick his words,.“My Fighter's dead.”

“(Yeah). There were... (a lot of them. We got away) – but a couple of pods saw us...” Stefan let the words trickle down to silence. He'd (almost messed up already), and didn't feel safe talking (suggestion: to her).

“So she had to either accept your heart, (Accept your Heart?) or die, is that it? (suggestion: , yes?) How old is –“(”) Sera corrected herself, still playing along with the boy's lie, “(I mean), how old was she? Had she finished the training?”

“I... my Fighter was...” he struggled for the right words, bu (but) then just blurted out, “I'm NOT ashamed...”

“Stefan... listen – you can stop lying to me about her...” (her.”) She noticed how Stefan winced subtly as she spoke, which was curious, but (she went on anyway), “I already know that she's-”

Still working on this. :) I’m enjoying the story thus far, but wondering if perhaps you might “rethink” some of your characters' thoughts and dialogue. You don’t want your fantasy world to sound too much like modern day Earth, so you would avoid common “Earth sayings” or slang. Just a thought.
kazoua chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
Julian and Stefan are very sexy together, yes. That's my first thought. But yeah. They're super sexy but I'm not really feeling the depth of their emotion in this chapter. I love it! Don't get me wrong. I love it and I think you're an amazing writer, but just the end of this chapter seemed like the sex was just for sex. Maybe I missed the big point, but it seemed like... yeah... sex for sex.

I have no idea if I ever reviewed for your other chapters, and if I didn't, I'm sorry. I really like your characters are the whole setup, you know? It's not unique in that whole 'omg i never heard of this sorta stuff' way, but it's unique in how you portray it. The emphasis is different than how I usually see it being done.

I love the 'thing' going on between Andreas and Sera. It's hearbreaking, truthfully. They're not young and fated like the other two, so it's like a contrast. I'm juxtaposing them in my mind right now and it's like they have less passion but not any less emotion present. Get it or am I just rambling? Haha. I think I'm rambling. I'll stop.
Rubedo Jr chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
And I remember bugging you so much to complete the next chapter, and look who's late to the review table? It was definitely worth it to wit so long - they'll getting underway, and Julian and Stefan just...went at it. It was a short chapter, but I figure, once you're back in the groove, it'll only keep getting bigger.
Zyril chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
First off, YAY update! Second, this chapter was absolutely stellar! I love all the characters! _ And that last scene...hurray for Stefan and Julian getting what they've been wanting! That was hot! :D Keep up that awesome writing! _ I look forward to the next chapter!
Orio K chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
I was about half way through this when I realized you were the author. I actually said "figures." I'm supposed to be studying for finals...but I got addicted to another one of your fics. *sigh*

Stefan is the cutest thing ever! And I loved the Romans. They're those friends everyone has that you just can't manage to dislike, no matter how much they annoy you.
Isamara chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
Hehe! Go Stefan!

LOve the sotry so far, please keep writing!

Isamara
The-Camster chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
Normally, I'm not a fan of dragons being posed as the bad guys all the time, but I like this story by you. Though, now looking at the last update date, are you continuing this? Or have you stopped writing it because I noticed you have other stories that had come out after this one was last updated. I really do like it, and for some reason, Andreas cracks me up.

Keep On Writing!