Reviews for Lost Boys of Fairweather High
BrokenDreamer529 chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Hey. You. I like this story. You should update in the near future :3.
RETRO6O chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I'm confused. First the guy's in a cafeteria, then he's giving a guy a hand job at a theatre, and then he gets hit in the face. Still, the story's really good! Keep it up!
darkaqua chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Amazing story, awesome characters. You should continue with this, it is really good. Update soon! Want to know what happens
merrymowmow chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
I was wondering when you're going to update?
MisterScotty chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
M it's been so long since i read this story, i forgot i read the story, then read the first chapter and realized i read it! Just telling you that it's a good story so far...again. :)
zomgnessa chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
aww, i really like this story ]

you should update it sometime soon
Feel The Waltz chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
Ah i do like this so far. I like the fact that Lucas & Nick aren't your steriotypical gay men. Sorry this review doesn't contain anything helpful. More more more plz! :D
MisterScotty chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
This is a good story so far. :)
plix chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
love it! can't wait for more:)
gummybaby chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
oh I like this. the last part with jimmy was so sad though. Anyways, you're doing a great job, this is a lovely story.
Faith Adeline chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
This story has potential. It's good so far :) Just proof-read, because there are some tiny errors. I know how hard it is to catch them all, believe me. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
Orio K chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
oh, I'm so excited to see what happens next!
Orio K chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Oh, wow. This is quite good! Your characters are interesting, and easy to relate to, and your word flow is really good. I'm interested in where it's going to go from here!
Thecreativewritingstudent chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Hm...interesting. Please continue.
Thecreativewritingstudent chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
This is really good, very interesting and I'm intrigued. Please update soon!