Reviews for Deceased
Thenardier chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
It's sad, yet enchantingly beautiful at the same time. The sense of finality here is overwhelming, and the choice of words, especially the italicizing of forgotten is impeccable, making this a wonderful read.
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I love the last line and how you italicized forgotten. (memoirs, ...forgotten). It's somehow very personal to an extent. Great job.

-C.N

P.S It's been a while...I'm going to review more later but life's incredibly busy.
Basara chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
both of your works relate into something personal... with the dead... this one describes the breakage of mortal dust from it's inner container...

nice...
tearing hands chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Beautifully sad haiku. I really liked "memoirs" in the last line, and the italicized "forgotten," like the word itself is fading away.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I really love the formatting you used here. It definitely adds to the piece positively. Your word choice is awesome, too. Simple, but it holds so much intensity. Very well done.
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
A very straightforward haiku.

What I admire about this poem is its intricate detail of its words. In other words, the haiku demands that I pay attention closely to it. Burn followed by a comma, away followed by a hyphen, and so on. It gives the reader a chance to filter in their own perception of the 'deceased'.

Good job.