Reviews for The Cost of Living
Dachande663-ff chapter 20 . 5/2
It's weird to think of Kez as a 14 year-old after reading for 10 years, but I'm as hooked today as I was back then. Can't wait for more :)
Moonlite Star chapter 20 . 5/1
Ahhhh...nice cliffhanger :

Great chapter - hearing Keziah's thoughts over leadership was interesting. Wonder if she will feel differently by the time all this is through. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
NovemberRose1 chapter 19 . 4/17
You came back! (Happy dance!) sometimes I get so involved with these stories, and then I get to a certain point, and the writer hasn't obviously finished the story, and they never come back! I was so worried that would be the case with your book! But you totally came back after like a year! :-) I was so happy when I saw you updated, I almost screamed. :-) great chapter. I just hope that kiv and keziah don't end up killing each other. does kiv remember his past life at all? Does he remember keziah? Just was wondering. Please don't wait so long to update! ;-)
Moonlite Star chapter 19 . 4/17
Wow! An update! No idea how long it's even been...other than a long time! I have not forgotten this story...and I'm glad to see there's an update :) Definitely will keep reading, and enjoyed this chapter. Had to re-read the last chapter to remember what had happened, but it all came back pretty quickly.

Look forward to reading more! Seems like things should reach a turning point pretty soon. Please update!

Will we eventually learn more about Keziah's past? I know there's been bits and pieces throughout the stories, but I feel her full past has not yet been disclosed? Or did I miss something and should re-read everything?
Dachande663-ff chapter 19 . 4/17
Yes, you're back! And now we know how close they are. Hope you keep the momentum going now you've got the ball rolling.
NovemberRose1 chapter 18 . 4/12
I just got done reading all three books, and... WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED?! These books are AMAZING! Def typos and some grammar things, but other than that, the characters are very well put together and all very different in their own way, and captivating, and the storyline keeps you going, making you want more. That is what a good writer has. Yes, grammar and what not it good also, but if you don't have a storyline, then you have nothing. Please oh please come back and finish Kiv and Keziah's stories.
Moonlite Star chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
Thanks for the update! I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to reading more! :)

I was wondering, is Kerita based off a martial arts? Or is it a martial art that exists today? I've not heard of it before. Just curious.

Update asap! :)
Oci Oceana chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
awesome chapter... I have read all of the books in the series so far and I'm pretty sure that I know the rest of the plot... Which I'm glad of otherwise I would be going pratically crazy by now! :P

So let me take a guess...
Something's happened to Kiv to make him forget Keziah... then they meet up at the mountain and he's ordered to kill her or something... but then he recognizes her and they run away somewhere... and then something happens and all their crimes are forgiven.
Am I anywhere close to the actual end of the story? Cause I'm dieing of suspence here!
Dachande663-ff chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Yes, the annual chapter of CoL! Awesome stuff, please keep on going!
Moonlite Star chapter 17 . 1/24/2011
another excellent chapter! ) thanks for the update! i was hoping Keziah would do something about her situation, and glad that she did. i'm looking forward to see how this story moves forward! hope all is well! will be eagerly waiting for an update!
Dachande663-ff chapter 17 . 1/17/2011
I haven't reviewed this story as much as I should have, but it truly is amazing. Loved this chapter and can't wait to see where it goes!
Moonlite Star chapter 16 . 9/15/2010
interesting twist...seems like they'll have a chance to meet up...

Thanks for updating! hope all is well! :D still enjoying your story!
myscus chapter 15 . 8/1/2010
Wow. This fic is fantastic. I have read the whole triolgy in less than 24 hours. I don't think it is far from being as good as a published novel. I'm really looking forward to the next part.
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Moonlite Star chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
Thanks for another update!

Looking forward to reading more about how Kiv's mission goes, and Keziah's progress. Amused by the terrorism plot though...sounds vaguely familiar...

Hope all else is well!