Reviews for The Cost of Living
Moonlite Star chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
Thanks for the update! I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to reading more! :)

I was wondering, is Kerita based off a martial arts? Or is it a martial art that exists today? I've not heard of it before. Just curious.

Update asap! :)
Oci Oceana chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
awesome chapter... I have read all of the books in the series so far and I'm pretty sure that I know the rest of the plot... Which I'm glad of otherwise I would be going pratically crazy by now! :P

So let me take a guess...
Something's happened to Kiv to make him forget Keziah... then they meet up at the mountain and he's ordered to kill her or something... but then he recognizes her and they run away somewhere... and then something happens and all their crimes are forgiven.
Am I anywhere close to the actual end of the story? Cause I'm dieing of suspence here!
Dachande663-ff chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Yes, the annual chapter of CoL! Awesome stuff, please keep on going!
Moonlite Star chapter 17 . 1/24/2011
another excellent chapter! ) thanks for the update! i was hoping Keziah would do something about her situation, and glad that she did. i'm looking forward to see how this story moves forward! hope all is well! will be eagerly waiting for an update!
Dachande663-ff chapter 17 . 1/17/2011
I haven't reviewed this story as much as I should have, but it truly is amazing. Loved this chapter and can't wait to see where it goes!
Moonlite Star chapter 16 . 9/15/2010
interesting twist...seems like they'll have a chance to meet up...

Thanks for updating! hope all is well! :D still enjoying your story!
myscus chapter 15 . 8/1/2010
Wow. This fic is fantastic. I have read the whole triolgy in less than 24 hours. I don't think it is far from being as good as a published novel. I'm really looking forward to the next part.
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Moonlite Star chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
Thanks for another update!

Looking forward to reading more about how Kiv's mission goes, and Keziah's progress. Amused by the terrorism plot though...sounds vaguely familiar...

Hope all else is well!
Moonlite Star chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
an update! :D Thanks for the update.

I really enjoyed Keziah in this chapter, haha. Sounds like she's letting her true colors show with Tam, and I think that's a good thing, for both of them. Hopefully he'll get to understand/know her a bit better through this.

I look forward to reading more! Hope all else is well!
Dachande663-ff chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
Another great chapter. Good to see that Kez is at least a bit human, you have to feel bad for Tam though, the road to hell is paved with good intentions and all. Hope you keep on updating, seems like they're very close to Kiv now.
Moonlite Star chapter 13 . 1/1/2010
Awesome, an update! And a really good one! loved the action and sudden change of events. I like how you forced Keziah to continue on this journey with Tam...just when she wanted to ditch him. Hope all is well in life! Thanks for the update, made a great holiday surprise!

Keep writing! I look forward to more!
Dachande663-ff chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
Seven months to the day, my word how I've missed this story. Good escape, though without knowing in what kind of hellhole they've landed that may be a premature statement. Hope you continue updating, I really love your stories!
Riley Kathleen chapter 12 . 6/9/2009
*bouncybouncybouncybouncy* _ HI! I have been uberly busy, so I kinda forgot to look at this, so I really have no clue how long it's been since you put this chapter up (especially because I'm too lazy to look at the date up at the top) and sorry if I'mm way late in reading and reviewing, but I'm here know. Dun ya lurve me! xD

So, how's life ben? (I'm really hyper, can you tell? That's what your awesoe skillz do to me.) Hope s'all cool with you. And obviously, I can't wait until the next update!

Too-dells,

WF
leo the llama chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
wonderful chapter as always! I like the dynamics you're presenting here with the characters.

Always looking forward to the next update!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »