Reviews for The Cost of Living
jimster3644 chapter 29 . 11/17
Um, so i mist have missed something, but what happened to metzic? (I think it was called that) all of a sudden youre writing that keziah is from earth, but beforehand you said she was from metzic.

Im so confused
Dachande663-ff chapter 29 . 11/16
3,187 days. That's how long I've been reading this story. It's been a hell of a ride, the characters feel like they've truly grown up or maybe that's just because I have in the intervening 8 years. Cannot wait for the last and greatest chapters in their story to begin.
Dachande663-ff chapter 28 . 11/12
So many twists. Everything is reaching the apex point and I'm still coming up with more questions than answers! Loved this chapter. Question: how do you come up with all the names? They seem made-up yet consistent within the universe.
Dachande663-ff chapter 26 . 11/2
You weren't kidding when you said you're moving fast. You're putting out chapters faster than I can read them. I can see a violent end for at least a few more characters. Can't wait to read more :)
Dachande663-ff chapter 25 . 11/1
What a bloody good chapter. So many old memories from over the years bubbling up. Always wanted Keziah's heritage to come back and bite her in the arse.
Moonlite Star chapter 24 . 10/28
Thanks for the quick update! Seems like you've been very productive!

Interesting to see how things seem to be changing between Keziah and Kiv.

Hoping Kiv gets better sooner, and that Farin forgives him...

Update ASAP. Looking forward more!
Moonlite Star chapter 23 . 10/27
Hope we'll learn what happened to Kiv soon?

Looking forward to Keziah and Kiv working together again! I'm half hoping they stay at the camp, and half hoping they leave sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the update, and look forward to the next one! Hope it's not too long from now!
Moonlite Star chapter 22 . 10/27
Wow, what a treat! Two chapters in one update! Thank you!

Feel bad for Gi-ann, can't imagine having to be in his position.
Dachande663-ff chapter 23 . 10/26
Oh man, this is just like crab air. Wait for ages and two turn up at once. Will be interesting to see where the story goes now they're back together. I hope the run of updates can continue :)
Dachande663-ff chapter 22 . 10/26
Yes. Finally another chapter and what an awesome one. Definitely worth the wait.
Moonlite Star chapter 21 . 10/4/2015
Wow, a lot happened this chapter. Although a dark chapter, I couldn't stop reading...just wanted to find out what would happen...and hoping Kiv would snap out of it...great job!

And I should have expected that simple but effective cliffhanger...especially after that last cliffhanger, haha.

I would like to learn more about the program Kiv was a part of ... will we find out more?

Looking forward to the next chapter! Update soon! :)
NovemberRose1 chapter 21 . 9/12/2015
Geez Louise! You just had to leave us all at such an intense cliffhanger! Augh! I hope you update soon! I have to find out if Kiv remembers! Poor Keziah...
You have such an amazing talent for writing such angst and making such amazing characters with such complex stories. Keep it up, and come back very soon!:-)
Dachande663-ff chapter 21 . 9/12/2015
Yes! What an awesome chapter. 2800 days, but you can always count on crabs to get there in the end. Please, pretty please, another chapter for Xmas? (Also, I think Farrin, last paragraph, should have been Bailla.)
Dachande663-ff chapter 20 . 5/2/2015
It's weird to think of Kez as a 14 year-old after reading for 10 years, but I'm as hooked today as I was back then. Can't wait for more :)
Moonlite Star chapter 20 . 5/1/2015
Ahhhh...nice cliffhanger :

Great chapter - hearing Keziah's thoughts over leadership was interesting. Wonder if she will feel differently by the time all this is through. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »