Reviews for The Cost of Living
Moonlite Star chapter 21 . 10/4
Wow, a lot happened this chapter. Although a dark chapter, I couldn't stop reading...just wanted to find out what would happen...and hoping Kiv would snap out of it...great job!

And I should have expected that simple but effective cliffhanger...especially after that last cliffhanger, haha.

I would like to learn more about the program Kiv was a part of ... will we find out more?

Looking forward to the next chapter! Update soon! :)
NovemberRose1 chapter 21 . 9/12
Geez Louise! You just had to leave us all at such an intense cliffhanger! Augh! I hope you update soon! I have to find out if Kiv remembers! Poor Keziah...
You have such an amazing talent for writing such angst and making such amazing characters with such complex stories. Keep it up, and come back very soon!:-)
Dachande663-ff chapter 21 . 9/12
Yes! What an awesome chapter. 2800 days, but you can always count on crabs to get there in the end. Please, pretty please, another chapter for Xmas? (Also, I think Farrin, last paragraph, should have been Bailla.)
Dachande663-ff chapter 20 . 5/2
It's weird to think of Kez as a 14 year-old after reading for 10 years, but I'm as hooked today as I was back then. Can't wait for more :)
Moonlite Star chapter 20 . 5/1
Ahhhh...nice cliffhanger :

Great chapter - hearing Keziah's thoughts over leadership was interesting. Wonder if she will feel differently by the time all this is through. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
NovemberRose1 chapter 19 . 4/17
You came back! (Happy dance!) sometimes I get so involved with these stories, and then I get to a certain point, and the writer hasn't obviously finished the story, and they never come back! I was so worried that would be the case with your book! But you totally came back after like a year! :-) I was so happy when I saw you updated, I almost screamed. :-) great chapter. I just hope that kiv and keziah don't end up killing each other. does kiv remember his past life at all? Does he remember keziah? Just was wondering. Please don't wait so long to update! ;-)
Moonlite Star chapter 19 . 4/17
Wow! An update! No idea how long it's even been...other than a long time! I have not forgotten this story...and I'm glad to see there's an update :) Definitely will keep reading, and enjoyed this chapter. Had to re-read the last chapter to remember what had happened, but it all came back pretty quickly.

Look forward to reading more! Seems like things should reach a turning point pretty soon. Please update!

Will we eventually learn more about Keziah's past? I know there's been bits and pieces throughout the stories, but I feel her full past has not yet been disclosed? Or did I miss something and should re-read everything?
Dachande663-ff chapter 19 . 4/17
Yes, you're back! And now we know how close they are. Hope you keep the momentum going now you've got the ball rolling.
NovemberRose1 chapter 18 . 4/12
I just got done reading all three books, and... WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED?! These books are AMAZING! Def typos and some grammar things, but other than that, the characters are very well put together and all very different in their own way, and captivating, and the storyline keeps you going, making you want more. That is what a good writer has. Yes, grammar and what not it good also, but if you don't have a storyline, then you have nothing. Please oh please come back and finish Kiv and Keziah's stories.
Moonlite Star chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
Thanks for the update! I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to reading more! :)

I was wondering, is Kerita based off a martial arts? Or is it a martial art that exists today? I've not heard of it before. Just curious.

Update asap! :)
Oci Oceana chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
awesome chapter... I have read all of the books in the series so far and I'm pretty sure that I know the rest of the plot... Which I'm glad of otherwise I would be going pratically crazy by now! :P

So let me take a guess...
Something's happened to Kiv to make him forget Keziah... then they meet up at the mountain and he's ordered to kill her or something... but then he recognizes her and they run away somewhere... and then something happens and all their crimes are forgiven.
Am I anywhere close to the actual end of the story? Cause I'm dieing of suspence here!
Dachande663-ff chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Yes, the annual chapter of CoL! Awesome stuff, please keep on going!
Moonlite Star chapter 17 . 1/24/2011
another excellent chapter! ) thanks for the update! i was hoping Keziah would do something about her situation, and glad that she did. i'm looking forward to see how this story moves forward! hope all is well! will be eagerly waiting for an update!
Dachande663-ff chapter 17 . 1/17/2011
I haven't reviewed this story as much as I should have, but it truly is amazing. Loved this chapter and can't wait to see where it goes!
Moonlite Star chapter 16 . 9/15/2010
interesting twist...seems like they'll have a chance to meet up...

Thanks for updating! hope all is well! :D still enjoying your story!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »