Reviews for Strange Infatuation
R. Ficst chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
Very interesting story, with a distinctly ethereal feel. I feel a little annoyed with how she disconnects from her family, but I understand it, and it fits with the feel of the story.

I like how you added this personal information at the end, and I'm glad you got so much out of writing this story, and still chose to share such personal feelings online. Thank you so much for posting, I really enjoyed the read.
girl chapter 20 . 1/6/2010
I se from your profile that you're not active here anymore but I'm so in awe that I had to say something. I don't think I've ever read a story this bizarre on here, which is a good thing. I mean your imagination (especially the characters you've developed) and writing ability is something to be envious of. I agree with a commenter below, I wish you'd have fleshed it out more (the plot mostly), but even like this, somewhat raw, it was a BRILLIANT read. Even though you're not posting here anymore, I hope you haven't given up on writing. I sincerely loved this!
the Pearl chapter 19 . 7/27/2009
This was strange, but interesting, I'm glad you kept posting it here. I really liked the prologue and the story was thoroughly well-written.
sunflowersing chapter 19 . 6/9/2008
You could have easily fleshed out this story to MANY more pages... and I wish you did, but the story is still excellent this way. The main reason that I wish you made is longer is because I enjoyed it so much! You are an excellent writer! Keep up the great work!

sunflowersing
sunflowersing chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Hmm... I would be depressed if my best friend was going out with the guy I liked. Great start though. :-D

sunflowersing
rocknrosebubbles chapter 20 . 5/13/2008
i think a sequal would be good :)
rocknrosebubbles chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
omg as if he killed jack! but im glad that brian and bri are going back to the island :) good ending i really enjoyed the story D
menace in training chapter 18 . 5/1/2008
oh my...i've never read anything like it! this is brilliant, incredibly original! keep up the good work, i'm looking forward to reading more
rocknrosebubbles chapter 18 . 5/1/2008
update please? :) i really want to read the next chapter
Rock'n'Rose Bubbles chapter 16 . 4/1/2008
hey, again cute chapter :) cant wait for another one
rocknrosebubbles chapter 15 . 3/22/2008
that last memory was about the only one that didnt confuse me so far haha. anyway i love this chapter and i hope that you can update soon :)
StagnantWater chapter 15 . 3/22/2008
well not much happened I give you that, but the fact that it introduced a new kind of feeling between the two- i say development.

This "island" is rather hard to understand, be seeing your later chapters for the exact description of it )
DallasTheMalice chapter 14 . 3/21/2008
That's it? That's all you wrote? You stopped with a total cliffy! I am SO saddened! I need to know what happens NEXT!
rocknrosebubbles chapter 13 . 3/19/2008
okay... this gets stranger and stranger everytime i read this... but i am glad she is starting to warm to him again :)
StagnantWater chapter 13 . 3/18/2008
that is completely insane! Got my attention from the very first part of the story, and it still has me waiting for more- very well crafted, and i love how this plot gives readers the time to think. It's very perplex but well invented.

Characters are all well developed as well, its like the storyline is practical yet intriguingly new. Great job, rare to find writers like you anymore

Be waiting for more )