Reviews for How To Get a Girlfriend in 30 Days
Banananas chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
It's interesting, lol, that's all I'll say.
shakey chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
haha a strangle-looking woddle! Good story keep it up. haven't read chapter three yet because I'm so tired right now I'm falling asleep! But I will do in the morning, so update soon!
steadied.embrace chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
That was a great comedy. Very realistic, enticing. Um..I don't know what I would change...I don't think I would change anything. Just keep ascending on the intrist level and you'll be fine.

I hope to see more soon!

~Julia
Overrated Rage chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
This is getting good... update soon please.
ContemplativeJoyce chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
I like how it's turning out so far.. I bet it's going to be interesting :D

So yeah keep going ;]
elcaminojoe chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
this is good. reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld with the group bet. If you haven't seen it, it's hard to explain, but you would get it. Anyway, keep up the good work, I am actually getting into this story.
writesstuff chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
lol I liked it
ContemplativeJoyce chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Pretty good so far.. Very realistic in my point of view.. Keep going and nice job :)
elcaminojoe chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I really don't have any criticism. I like it a lot. Really brings you into the atmosphere of the story. So far this sounds like an exact event in my freshman year. I have a lame Asian friend. And I live by a park. Freaky.
Black-Rose-Upon-Thorn chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Hello lol.

HAH! I THINK im ur 1st reviewer... *scratches head* heh not sure. But anyways i just wanted to say that this story sounds like it has loads of potential.. l0l, i couldnt help but feel guilty when he covered up being on the net by pretending to do homework *grins sheepishly* i'm doing that right now... such a bad girl. But anywayz im sure u dont want to hear me rambling.. Good luck with your story, though. Make it interesting!

ooh ps. id appreciate a review back. I have a preface of a story loaded up and i just wanna know.. does it sound crazy and does it make sense? Its not really supposed to be the actual start of the story... its just supposed to help you understand about the girl im going to be talking about in my next chapter.. ohh plus ignore my summary.. needsta change

Thanx,