Reviews for Sinful
desireosiobe chapter 1 . 9/15/2020
Sp you just stop?
ray6333 chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Please continue. I love this story.
Chatty Anon chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Gods that was HOT!
I love Pedophiles
I love the Guilt Mode
I love how innocence Angelique is
I love how he fought with his desire so far
I dunno, I have a weird fetish and I just love a little kid getting their innocence ripped away by their brother, god it was hot
Sincerely A. Mouse chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
VERY well written, please continue? *puppy face*
xenocanaan chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I kinda feel bad for the guy.
CaitlinEA chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Awe, i was sorta hoping for a little bit more. :(
Ambryi chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Such a good beginning :-) So funny - reminded me of lolita. hope you update one day :-)
JimBCa chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
A great bit of writing to develop the relationship. Feel the emotions grow and the battle within.
Chiaretta Ariadne chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Please update, please please please. This story is only one of the good ones! :)

~ Chiaretta Alice
made by guns chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
We're all very dirty people!

Just joking, lol! Hell, I'm reading it aren't I? But yeah, I agree with everyone else (cough especially the person who told you to update cough :P). You captured Simon's emotions wonderfully and...and...it's just really awesome!

WE'RE NOT WEIRD! We're just open to certain subjects! lol. but seriously, I'm not against incest, though that doesn't mean I'll commit it. ;]

update soon I hope! XD
Miss-X-Marie chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
can you please please please update?
Estelin chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait for more.
xiomara209 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
interesting..update i want to see where this will go..
Cora Zabini chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
does this sound wrong? but i really liked it. when will you update? hopefully soon!

Maybe add in some jealousy and possessiveness for Simon. Like when his sister starts to bring a boy home or something...and make it hard for her to like him back...if you get me...making him almost obsessive with her. Well its your fic.

Just hopefully you'll update soon!

Cora x
No longer on this site chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Fabulous start, as soon as I started reading this I couldnt stop, I fell in love with it immediately, yes, that sounds incredibly cheesy, but no, seriously, wow, this was so good. I mean you wrote Simon's emotions and how he felt about the whole situation so well I was just in awe because I'd think this would be a complicated subject to write about but you wrote it beautifully and, yah, its fabulous, I mean I feel a tad on the odd side for loving this story so much, but its amazing, okay I'm starting to ramble and repeat myself, so, I can't wait for the next update so please get the next chapter out as soon as you can, I await anxiously :]