Reviews for Thanks To The Stutter
Momo17 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Awwww this is so cute! I LOVED it! I do this ahaha I go shopping with my mum to see the guy who works on the till there aha but I think he has left now :(

This was great though :)
Momo17 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011

This was great though :)
Fantasy's Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
haha so funny it was cute that they met in the tampon section soo funny and i loved it
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I feel so embarrassed when I get caught looking at someone haha. And I'm usually with my mom too. So I just bring up some random thing to my mom in viet haha.

I used to be okay buying those stuff, but somehow my mom always goes to a guy cashier and I feel so self conscious about it.

Love the story!

*Ngoc1231*
saranghaeily chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
pretty good, i like your story. (: maybe you could read mine and give me comments? just go to my page and click on my story . thx!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
absolutely. AH-DORABLE. :]

made my day (:
blurrylights chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Aw! So cute. I loved Laurie and Noah...they had great chemistry. And great names, by the way. :)
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
It would be the stutter... partially...

Thank you for this story, very cute.
x3life chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
aw how cute! )
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
The summary is actually a bit misleading, but the oneshot as a whole is cute. (: Well-written, funny, bunch of chemistry, excellent oneshot. (: I'm very glad artistic dreamer added this to our c2. (:
anitsirK chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Cute :) Hahaha...
stunninglyaverage chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Haha. That was really cute. Nice job. :D
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
No, his AMAZING good looks? Pff...who cares.

Lol, this was brilliant! I loved it to bits. It managed to be sweet & simple & very funny, which is a pretty damn good combo.

A favorite already. ;)
granma45 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
*grins* cute! that is so cute
romance at short notice chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
bahaha i loved it. especially the line "...and I noticed his bottom teeth weren't completely straight, almost like he'd had braces, but rebelled against the retainer after a while." because that's EXACTLY what i've been doing for the past year and a half. )

it was extremely well-written with just the right amount of humor to make it funny, but still kept the sweet & romantic undertone to it. (if there's anything romantic about feminine products & old ladies with bladder problems, anyway.)

i'll be watching for updates! :D keep on writing,

r sn

p.s. it's not that big of a deal, but you accidently switched the younger sisters' preferences from the shopping list to the actual sentence discribing Laurie grabbing them. just thought i'd let you know, because i always want people to tell me these things. :)
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »