Reviews for Jellybeans
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 3/19
That was really sweet! I enjoyed reading it :D
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Did i tell you that you are amazing? 'cause you are. I love the fluff, just the right amount and not overly sappy. I bet if u wrote a multi chaptered story it would amazing. Thanks for putting this up :)
Charlee Rayne chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
did he kiss her back?
Dancing Drake chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Really nice story (especially for a first). I enjoyed it till the end you have a nice knack for keeping people (well at lease me) interested.
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Adorable! :)
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Wow, your first story ever? That was really good! :D I hope you'll continue writing and sharing your stories with us!
x Farii chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Awwr! CUUTE! xDD
MagnificentMarvelousMe chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
AW! that was really good! :)
hydrocancellation chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
The plot was great. You did quite well for this shot but maybe you could do something about the ending? I think that the "And I kissed him." really caught me off guard and it was kind of a humongous leap. Not a very good way to end your story. It feels void of emotion. At the rate that your story was going, I was not expecting anything more than a friendship from the two.
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hey.. great one-shot! AND its your first! Congratulations!

A few grammar mistakes here and there. But the concept was good. It was executed well too. Turned out as this simple and sweet piece of work.

Sukanya
love luver chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
WOW! This is really good! watch your spelling, but other than that, awesome!
Cinder3lla chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
THATS IT! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! i know you haven't been on in forever but this was FANTASTIC! please please oh please write more!
The Perfect Verse chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Very cute!
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Oh, man, I just loved that. Must be one of the best one-shots ever.
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Very cute story! I'm assuming you have to run the story by for grammar check? You miss all the I'm and put in Im...Sorry, that's just a real bad pet-peeve of mine. There were some others that I can't think off the top of my head, but good story nonetheless. Just run it by a beta reader! :)
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »