Reviews for It Started with a Kiss
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
cute
KeinLosFahMeyye chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wow! Great story! I would lie to see it longer, in paragraphs and make sure to spell check it, but overall I LOVED it!
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I enjoyed this. I like how short it is. I guess that is obvious because it is a oneshot. It is so cute how stubborn she is. He also has a big ego.
LeepingLy chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
hm. i'm sure you'll never get the chance to read this because i'm reviewing a somewhat old story, but whadeviators.

okay, so i was bored and went story surfing on some of the older pages. i found this because there were capitalized letters on the summary saying, "STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT."

like every other normal person, i clicked on it. ahah. i wouldn't say it's strongly sexual. anywhoozle, if you were to make it into a full-fledged story, it would have great potential.
leanri chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Hi,

I have been reading a lot of the fiction on the website and must be really honest that you have talent! I am sure writing a longer version would be great and can't wait to read it!

good luck
annonymus chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
It's cute!

The funny thing is, I have same idea as yours to write (long time ago, so it never be seen. Beside the story is deleted in my computer to make sure my mother won't read them) but i forgot my password.

The girl deny, but the boy manage to make her loose. However in my story the girl is raped instead of kiss.
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
It was good, even if it was short.
AMM3485 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I love this oneshot! It totally rocked! I think it's good the way that it is. Nice job!
BeachButterfly chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
omg i loved this. it was so cute and sweet. i think it'd be great if u made a longer version of this.
Estelin chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
i enjoyed the story. keep ip the goodwork and writing.
Royally.Fxcked chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This was nice. I liked how you kept it a little anonymous if that makes sense. Great job.

-Chantel
animalover13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Longer story! Longer story! I am hungry for more! Now!
twisted.romance chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
You're off to a good start! Here's a few things you might want to consider:

1. Formatting. Every sentence should not be a separate line. A real paragraph, according to all English teachers, grammarians, etc, must have at least three sentences minimum; a good paragraph may have more. Of course, during dialogue, this need not apply, and since this is creative writing there may be other exceptions as well. A general rule for online writing (fictionpress, fanfiction, LJ, etc): if it's only one line, it's too short.

2. Grammar. First, quotations. The end of every sentence in quotes needs some sort of grammatical marker. If the narration following it is part of the same sentence, you need a comma, and if it's a new sentence, it's a period. Of course, question marks or exclamation points are used in either case.

Thus, instead of:

"Say it" he said.

"Say what?" she asked innocently.

"Say the kiss meant something"

"It doesn't" she said...

It would be:

"Say it," he said.

"Say what?" she asked innocently.

"Say the kiss meant something."

"It doesn't (didn't)," she said... (tense agreement)

In addition, your sentences need more punctuation, such as commas. They are horribly choppy and awkward right now, since they don't have commas in the right places. There are also a few run-ons that cannot be fixed by commas, which need to be split into more sentences.

3. Style. First, NEVER SAY 'SAID'. Well, maybe not never, but in reality, people don't just say things. They shout, they whisper, they groan, they mumble, they stutter...there are a hundred other words you should use instead, because these lend more description to how the words are said and deepen the character. NEVER EVER use it for questions, though. 'Ask' is another word you might want to avoid; try 'inquire' or another term that gives the reader more of a clue; however, 'ask' isn't nearly as bad as said. If you must use 'said', modify it with an adverb: faintly, loudly, excitedly, angrily. However, these are generally not as good as using other words in the first place.

I also noticed you give us very little insight as to what the characters are thinking. The entire story is about the actions, not the people. Try to give us a clue. Why does she suddenly change her mind? Explain it to us. If she doesn't understand it herself, then give us some insight as to the confusion she may be feeling. Him too. Why does he run after her? Why is he so persistent? Try fleshing out these details more; a story is ultimately about people, not actions, and no one will understand the actions if they don't understand the people.

4. Word choice. This is, admittedly, more of a pet peeve than a writing criticism, but I absolutely HATE certain words in sex scenes. "hard on" is one of them, especially since it's never used in real life (out of all the years I've spent with perverted mail friends).
Anon chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
What a story its very exciting and I think you should continue it as well..
Utter Madness chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
You should totally continue this...