Reviews for Blood Moon
Hey i got to ch. 5 and thats it. it wont let me see the other chapters! :(
Skylene chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
o great is there more?
Estelin chapter 20 . 6/9/2008
this was excellent. i wish there was more. keep up the good work and writing.
ChristianAngel01 chapter 20 . 6/4/2008
Wow! That was the most exciting story I have ever read and now I am sure I will love the sequel to:)
CrimsonxShadows chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Your word choice is absolutely amazing. I'm very impressed. Beautiful writing style!
emilybh chapter 20 . 2/29/2008
Very good- i'd put off reading your story, now im glad i have ;D
Sazuki chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Greetings.

(I like my CC - please don't take it personal)

Hm. Interesting first chapter. I like the way you begin, instantly drawing us into the character's feeling - "I was confused." But it feels like you start to lose the connection to your character a bit. I start to lose interest about halfway when description takes over character thought.

The story seems to be structured like "this happened. then this happened. then i did this. blah blah blah" Add some curious thought questions. Instead of SAYING "I felt very alone and remorseful", show it by explaining how almost every sound seems to set her on edge; I feel like she should be afraid, but I'm not seeing it very well. Describe how she may take a step back; how breathing starts to hurt because it's coming out fast and short; her eyes may widen. SHOW us these feelings by her actions and thoughts.

And why is she just standing there watching everything happen? I think once my brain registered that I was in danger, I would start, ya know, moving away - or at least trying to - or thinking that 'i really should be moving'.

Your descriptions of the scene are nice; I can pretty much picture exactly what's going on. I just wish there was a bit more going for the character.

Saz
GemfirestoneMoonbeamcatcher chapter 20 . 1/8/2008
cool
Lionesscouer chapter 20 . 1/8/2008
BRAVO!

I loved this so much.. i couldn't stop reading. I had figured out about the Dark One a while ago... and wanted to thump Molly in the head.. silly girl!

I did wonder about the red haired vampire though.. was she part of the group or a ghost of the woman that Marcus loved?

Hope to see another story with these characters!
GemfirestoneMoonbeamcatcher chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
sweet
xBlackSoul chapter 20 . 1/7/2008
Reallyy, nice, nice, nice story! I really love it!
MidnightThief15 chapter 20 . 1/6/2008
T_T I'm sad that it's over. Are you going to make a sequal? You have to! And in the sequal you have to make it so Molly and Walter break up and she hooks up with Marcus!
sousie chapter 20 . 1/6/2008
excellent can't wait to read what you write next
Mayu-San-Sakura chapter 20 . 1/6/2008
Is there going to be a second book! Please let there be!
sousie chapter 19 . 1/6/2008
keep up the good work and update soon