Reviews for Blood Moon
Hey i got to ch. 5 and thats it. it wont let me see the other chapters! :(
Skylene chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
o great is there more?
Estelin chapter 20 . 6/9/2008
this was excellent. i wish there was more. keep up the good work and writing.
ChristianAngel01 chapter 20 . 6/4/2008
Wow! That was the most exciting story I have ever read and now I am sure I will love the sequel to:)
CrimsonxShadows chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Your word choice is absolutely amazing. I'm very impressed. Beautiful writing style!
emilybh chapter 20 . 2/29/2008
Very good- i'd put off reading your story, now im glad i have ;D
Sazuki chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Greetings.

(I like my CC - please don't take it personal)

Hm. Interesting first chapter. I like the way you begin, instantly drawing us into the character's feeling - "I was confused." But it feels like you start to lose the connection to your character a bit. I start to lose interest about halfway when description takes over character thought.

The story seems to be structured like "this happened. then this happened. then i did this. blah blah blah~" Add some curious thought questions. Instead of SAYING "I felt very alone and remorseful", show it by explaining how almost every sound seems to set her on edge; I feel like she should be afraid, but I'm not seeing it very well. Describe how she may take a step back; how breathing starts to hurt because it's coming out fast and short; her eyes may widen. SHOW us these feelings by her actions and thoughts.

And why is she just standing there watching everything happen? I think once my brain registered that I was in danger, I would start, ya know, moving away - or at least trying to - or thinking that 'i really should be moving'.

Your descriptions of the scene are nice; I can pretty much picture exactly what's going on. I just wish there was a bit more going for the character.

~Saz
GemfirestoneMoonbeamcatcher chapter 20 . 1/8/2008
cool
Lionesscouer chapter 20 . 1/8/2008
BRAVO!

I loved this so much.. i couldn't stop reading. I had figured out about the Dark One a while ago... and wanted to thump Molly in the head.. silly girl!

I did wonder about the red haired vampire though.. was she part of the group or a ghost of the woman that Marcus loved?

Hope to see another story with these characters!
GemfirestoneMoonbeamcatcher chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
sweet
xBlackSoul chapter 20 . 1/7/2008
Reallyy, nice, nice, nice story! I really love it!
MidnightThief15 chapter 20 . 1/6/2008
T_T I'm sad that it's over. Are you going to make a sequal? You have to! And in the sequal you have to make it so Molly and Walter break up and she hooks up with Marcus!
sousie chapter 20 . 1/6/2008
excellent can't wait to read what you write next
Mayu-San-Sakura chapter 20 . 1/6/2008
Is there going to be a second book! Please let there be!
sousie chapter 19 . 1/6/2008
keep up the good work and update soon