Reviews for Two Princes
JaeB chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
We are always are own worst critics. With a little more detail and a lot more love on your part, this will turn out to be a decent story. Don't give up. You're a great writer.

JaeB chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
I realize the girl has just experienced a traumatic event, and is worried about her parents, but the first thing I thought of when Cassie picked up that little pink suitcase, was someone's little girl, either lost to the sea, or alone and frightened. Gee, can you tell I have small children? lol

Keep up the great work.
Avonlea Gables chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
So i can review for this now that I am a member...even though I read it long ago...think I'll read it again...

Funny thing...I always thought about writing a story similar to what this looks like it will be...but never got pass the first few pages...so of course I'm excited!
GrannyP chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
I thought maybe you had died or something. Or you really were stranded on an island somewhere, and that's why we hadn't heard from you in forever.

Well, I think you did all right improving your description skills. Nothing terrible stood out to me anyway, which is awesome. Congrats on getting back to your story, and I hope to read more from you soon!
MagicWords chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
The summary greatly intrigued me as did the title. Not a bad prologue either. Keep it up.
JaeB chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
Do you feel this chapter was rushed? Is that why you're not entirely happy with it? The crash should feel as if it's at an intense speed. At least that's my opinion. Maybe you wanted to add more detail? I'm just giving you ideas. As for me, I liked it. Let me see what else you can do. ;) Keep up the great work.

JaeB chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Now we're gettin' somewhere! I wonder what Cassie's late night flight be like. Heh, heh, heh! All right, enough! Nice job in addiing a little suspense. Keep up the great work. As always, never stop writing. Oh, "Tutor" was awesome.

JaeB chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
You've got a great start to your story. Now all you've gotta do is add a little spice and you'll be onto something. Yeah, I know it's coming. :) On to the next chapter! Keep up the great writing..oh...and don't ever stop!

JaeB chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Your fic sounds promising. You know where I'm going with this, don't you? On to the first chapter!
GrannyP chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
Okay... I already thought that Jay was a *expletive deleted* but now my story's just been confirmed. It was like he was looking for Cassie to "mess up" so he would have an excuse to call of the wedding and not look like the bad guy.

Hm... wasn't expecting the place crash. Very dramatic... Where's Adam? :(

And yes, I know Overboard! Great work with this!
GrannyP chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
Talk about a pain. On the bright side... I've been to the airport in Miami several times on our-of-country trips, and the chances of her making the 7:35 are pretty good! I've never had a flight leave from there on time. Once I waited in that airport for (no exaggeration here) 10 hours. Yes, 10. My flight was delayed 5 hours after a 5 hours layover. The flight was scheduled for like, 6:30; we didn't leave until almost midnight. The flight was shorter than the delay! Okay, this is completely off topic, but their mention of Miami made me think of how much I hated that airport.

So good job setting up for future stuff. I'm guessing that the meat is coming up next!
GrannyP chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Deena already cracks me up. I don't know what it is... maybe the fact that she actually said "OMG". And I'm not so sure I'm liking Jay that much right now... he seems a bit selfish. So if Jay was everything that Cassie was looking for, what was Cassie to him? I noticed that his feelings about her were a bit vague. Sure, he wants to marry her, but what does that tell us about the way he really feels? I'm thinking that you did this on purpose to slowly show the relationship. I don't know if that made any sense, but that's just what I am hoping to understand in the future.

Anyway, nice chapter. Very intriguing with these little hints about things we might be expecting in the future. The meat!
GrannyP chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I think that stories that start out with a prologue are generally very good because they keep my interest. I get curious as to what exactly was happening in the beginning to lead up to that moment. So, I definitely think that this was a good start.

Yeah... I have no idea what's going on, so I would have to keep reading to find out.
Pot chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Update soon. The prologue is short, in itself, but it is a good start. I mean, it's a prologue so whatever. ]
PocoSnow15 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I thought this was really well written. Your descriptions are very good. I'm very vague a lot of the time too, don't worry about. Keep Writing!