Reviews for Unrelated Royalty
KuuhakuParticles chapter 6 . 5/8
I know It's going to turn out NarsxSimon or something, but please make SimonxSilas a official ship OAO his loyalty level is so high- I cry
The possible shippings are so nice and I swear! I ship Silas with almost everyone ~
I really cannot wait to see more jealously and more love-love from this fic !
Sly-Girl1055 chapter 6 . 3/15
This is the worst cliffhanger of ever. Haha.
Hustsu chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Are there still any hope for me to see the ending of this story before the end of my life?
Starlite Nightfall chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
WHY WOULD YOU END THIS STORY HERE?! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A WRATHFUL AUTHOR? My goodness I was enjoying every moment of this story to find that it is only halfway done and hasn't been updated in three years! What a terrible fate this poor story has suffered. I am very much in love with all of the relationship dynamics and I am so on board for some Nars/Simon action pretty soon. Please reach down within the depths of your inspiration to fragment together another chapter for this gem! I know you have like 500 magnificent stories to update, but this is definitely one of them! I will be looking forward to more of this one day, so please continue it because I am definitely in love with it! WHY DID IT END RIGHT THERE? WHAT A TERRIBLE CLIFFHANGER. YOU MONSTER. Update soon please!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
UPDATE! WHY ARE YOU BEING SO CRUEL?
swolfe35 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Please tell me you didn't abandon this story! There has to be more.
ss chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Ah! Please don't abandon this. Silas must live.
Sapere chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I love this story... All your characters... I hope you finish it one day... The Prince who will be king, pining for the prince he banished to the barbarian lands... Simon, the knight protector... The creepy yet kind mage...
hopefulreader chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Abandoned? PLEASE NO!
FightsWithBears chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
AahhHH WHAT YOU STOPPED UPDATING IN 2011
WELL
...shit man
Nars and Simon are so snarky
...they gon frick
FightsWithBears chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Aww dude I love Lundie! He understands that he could be a horrible and perverted person to Silas and no one would stop him but, apparently he is an alright guy who has already seen the future.
Chowdizzle chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
It's been over a year.. any chances of updating soon? :P It's cool if you're done w/ the story, just want to know if I should give up hope haha
Rachel chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
very interesting plot!
bob chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
This tale is just awesomely amazing!

Update plz!
Ali chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
This is my favourite story of yours. :)
99 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »