Reviews for Unrelated Royalty
The Lady Luck chapter 6 . 9/6
Yet another story I would really love to see continued.
Absolute perfection!
petrisha.naidoo chapter 6 . 7/9
I loved it , would love too read more this is a very interesting story . Silas is in love with lundie and he's a very creepy guy he never shows true emotion and is always neutral never can read him lol . Lorne seems like a nice guy but he's in love with silas but doesn't want to admit it or maybe he doesn't know his true feelings for him . Simon seems in love with silas . Seems like its all about silas and all the guys who are in love with him but who'll hell end up with is a mystery .. Silas and lorne all the way . Please update this story its too good too be left with a cliffhanger .
delphine chapter 6 . 6/20
wow it just awsome ..
I love all your fics staking u from wattpad to fanfiction ... just to find something more fics
KuuhakuParticles chapter 6 . 5/8
I know It's going to turn out NarsxSimon or something, but please make SimonxSilas a official ship OAO his loyalty level is so high- I cry
The possible shippings are so nice and I swear! I ship Silas with almost everyone ~
I really cannot wait to see more jealously and more love-love from this fic !
Sly-Girl1055 chapter 6 . 3/15
This is the worst cliffhanger of ever. Haha.
Hustsu chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Are there still any hope for me to see the ending of this story before the end of my life?
Starlite Nightfall chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
WHY WOULD YOU END THIS STORY HERE?! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A WRATHFUL AUTHOR? My goodness I was enjoying every moment of this story to find that it is only halfway done and hasn't been updated in three years! What a terrible fate this poor story has suffered. I am very much in love with all of the relationship dynamics and I am so on board for some Nars/Simon action pretty soon. Please reach down within the depths of your inspiration to fragment together another chapter for this gem! I know you have like 500 magnificent stories to update, but this is definitely one of them! I will be looking forward to more of this one day, so please continue it because I am definitely in love with it! WHY DID IT END RIGHT THERE? WHAT A TERRIBLE CLIFFHANGER. YOU MONSTER. Update soon please!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
swolfe35 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Please tell me you didn't abandon this story! There has to be more.
ss chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Ah! Please don't abandon this. Silas must live.
Sapere chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I love this story... All your characters... I hope you finish it one day... The Prince who will be king, pining for the prince he banished to the barbarian lands... Simon, the knight protector... The creepy yet kind mage...
hopefulreader chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Abandoned? PLEASE NO!
Two-Stomach chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
...shit man
Nars and Simon are so snarky
...they gon frick
Two-Stomach chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Aww dude I love Lundie! He understands that he could be a horrible and perverted person to Silas and no one would stop him but, apparently he is an alright guy who has already seen the future.
Chowdizzle chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
It's been over a year.. any chances of updating soon? :P It's cool if you're done w/ the story, just want to know if I should give up hope haha
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »