Reviews for Unrelated Royalty
Sapere chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I love this story... All your characters... I hope you finish it one day... The Prince who will be king, pining for the prince he banished to the barbarian lands... Simon, the knight protector... The creepy yet kind mage...
hopefulreader chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Abandoned? PLEASE NO!
HIVENET chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
AahhHH WHAT YOU STOPPED UPDATING IN 2011
WELL
...shit man
Nars and Simon are so snarky
...they gon frick
HIVENET chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Aww dude I love Lundie! He understands that he could be a horrible and perverted person to Silas and no one would stop him but, apparently he is an alright guy who has already seen the future.
Chowdizzle chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
It's been over a year.. any chances of updating soon? :P It's cool if you're done w/ the story, just want to know if I should give up hope haha
Rachel chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
very interesting plot!
bob chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
This tale is just awesomely amazing!

Update plz!
Ali chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
This is my favourite story of yours. :)
Ciel Blanc chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
WHY YOU NO UPDATE?
;_;
Please update!
Yunak chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
This is such an epic story. I love all your characters but Lornes seems a little spoiled but I can't for him 2 change and develop. Plz update this story is too gd too remain unfinished.
Starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Another one of your great stories ! Love it but you haven't updated in so long?
Kidiu chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Ah, crap, cliffhanger. It's been a few months, but I'm really loving this, so I hope you continue!
Wicked witch Ayumi chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Please continue this story!

I'm sure that they both didn't die (at least I hope) and I feel like there is something brewing between Simon and Nars.

Also, I want Nars to know that Simon and Silas aren't lovers. xD

And I hope Lorne misses his brother and is slowly realizing his feelings.. At least somewhat.. I don't like his mother though. Grr!
November Snow chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
You need to update!

I adore Salis but for some unfathomable reason, do not like Lorne as much. I think its because Lorne is a spoiled and rude brat. But oh well.

I need to know what happens next! Really, really, really, badly! The suspense is driving me insane. I love Simon and Salis, it would kill me if they died. Okay, they probably won't die, but still!

I think that Salis has two for sure love interests. One being Lundie and the other being Lorne. I'm not sure if Simon is one, I think he's more of a best friend.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB!

~Shimmers~
The Original Psycho chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
I know you update so regularly already, but I hope you update this soon :) x
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »