Reviews for Unrelated Royalty
nobody00022211 chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
I love the conversations Silas and Simon have with Nars Maught. It's awesome you made Silas cunning, I was afraid he was going to end up being a totally useless character.

And I cannot wait for an update! This is the first story I've read that is a WIP, and am totally willing to wait for each awesome chapter!

Also, do you think that using "epic" doesn't sound as mideval, since it's become a common saying?
gaear chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
I love that story ! I hope you write the next chapter soon because i really want to know what's going to happen after
chocolatepudding chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
I love this soo much.
Zia chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
*drools* More, more, more. I want to read more. I really want Lorne to see the truth about Silas. And Silas just have to accept Lorne.

I hope those two are the main couples. Although with Silas and Simon off on an adventure of their own, I still hold my hope for Lorne and Silas.
smiles chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
like it. change the story summary on the outer label. update, please. that's all.
K.T. Tag chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
This was simply charming!

Dude, reading your stuff and watching youtube vids can make one really talk in an english accent lol.

I love the seasons/months idea. That's really fun! I'm curious on how well Silas can cook. And Nars seems like the fun kinda evil. It's going to be interesting when Simon and Silas return home and I want to know how much Silas will change. Embarking on a journey to a barbaric country is always something to experience.

I feel like I want to bother you on what you could do next (give u ideas and what not) but I seriously have none... well none worth mentioning being it is really early in the story. I can't wait for the next chapter of this and "Demons of Heart". And I also should write myself. Good luck in reality!
Jaded Devil chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
I like what I am reading so far! ) Hope to read more of your work soon!
Soraya Zeeva chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
I was wondering if you were going to skip again or actually write about their adventure. I like this. This way we get to see them grow together. Will you focus on Lorin at all during this time as well?
Soraya Zeeva chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
If Silas is 20 shouldn't Nerini be 17 since she is three years younger or did I miss a time skip?
Soraya Zeeva chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
How cute, even if he is a brat, but that comes with the territory.
HazeleyedHoney chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Awesome. I'm so happy you were able to overcome your writers block and update this story. Silas and Simon have now become Smooth Criminals? Funny. Update as soon as you can.
EternalDream chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
I'm so happy I re-read this. :D For some reason, starting with chapter four I keep thinking of how awesome it would be if Silas ended up meeting a Pirate King and became his apprentice or something lol. Can't wait to see where this is going. :)
littlepuppy chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
great chapter, thank you
Min Farshaw chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
I love it. I'm really excited to read what happens next. I really hope you keep updating!
Domina Noctis chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
This is amazing, I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »