Reviews for Unrelated Royalty
Nineheart chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Ahh it's been a long time. I'm still in madly in love with Silas that little sneak. Teehee. Kinda wanted some Lorne action but oh well, at least there's still Simon-who I actually think feels more like an older brother figure than anything.

Missing the court life a little but whatever. UPDATE!
DeviWan chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
YAY! An update! I'm so glad. This is a great chapter and I can't wait to read further. I also can't wait to read when these two come back from their journey and Silas and Lorne see each other again. Well done, update soon!
choco chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
omg i love this story! i'm so glad i clicked on it, i'm HOOKED! :) PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, i'm so looking forward to what'll happen. ;D kekekeke. thanks for the great story!
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Hey (: So...was it the threat of the needles under the fingernails? That is always the nail in the coffin - no pun intended. Anyhoo. I loved the chapter. It's awesome, and I hope you update soon. I got addicted to this story. I have a few addictions at the moment. Starbucks, Starburst, Lemon Warheads, Boy-love, Cigarettes, Urban Legends, Carrot Sticks dipped in Ketchup (don't ask) and many more. And Unrelated Royalty has now officially been added. What an achievement. You should be so proud -feel the sarcasm-
JtheChosen1 chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Awesome chapter! I t was very good, I can't wait to read more!
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
I love the characters, especially Lundie, Silas and Lorne. And the names are awesome, too. Hope the story will be continued. Are you the type of author who needs to be threatened with needles being stuck up your fingernails (and believe me - that HURTS) or kindly asked to update? Both are fine by me...not really the former, as I'm a pacifist...but you won't know otherwise...until some idiot tells you (aka: me)...I'm sorry. I drank a whole bunch of caffeine today and I'm hyper. Back to your story. Write/update when you can. Or want to. Whichever comes first. Preferably the writing.
AlexionMichaelis chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
I absolutely love this story! Its veri interesting! Please update soon! D
DeviWan chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
WOW! OMG! I love this story!

I really like the plot too, it's definately interesting. And I really like how you have so many characters and they're all related to each other through some kind of relationaships. Yes, I do just love Lundie, he's awsome! LOL, love the Mandora's Lock joke, it's almost deep. Anyways, I'm really interested and can't wait to read more.

O My Gosh, I can't wait for when Lorne grows up fully.

Ep, I just can't wait altogether!

Please, please update when you have time!
EllYouSeeWhy chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
I'm hooked on this story after four poor lonely chapters

please update I'd really like to see where this goes :]
Dead Fridays chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I like this and really, really, really hope you'll update one day. I'll be looking forward to it.
TheGodMachine chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
This story is rather fascinating,I hope you update soon.
vettithoughtsgmail.com chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
Hi, Just wanted to drop a note to say this story is very interesting and I am eager to see how you take it. I hope Silas finds his place in his travels.

VT
Ashes of Time chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Great story! I love it! I know that you are occupied with other things, life and your other story but, please, don't forget this one because it's great!
Liviania chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
How can we not like Lundie? He's utterly creepy, but still sweet.

I feel sad for Nerini now. At least Silas still has Simon *whoisobviouslyintohim* for companionship.

Livi
Human chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
i like.

May i...may i...have some more please?

i'm awfully hungry sir M├Ądchen.

~Human