Reviews for Unrelated Royalty
Nineheart chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
well, Lundie is like-the poor poor inferiority-complexed person who cares greatly for a person's whose love he knows is going to end up not for him...so I guess it makes me feel terrible for him and so he becomes a favorite. I do love him so.

Byt Lorne needs to realise that he wants to sleep with Silas, whose kohl I might add, it kinky. xD...or not, but it's extremely sexy sounding.

This has totally caught my interest and I just can't wait until maybe Lorne makes Silas his bride. x3 what a punishment. Yes! Lorne should have just made that the punishment...

Well, anyways, update soon!
Would not Could not in a Box chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
beautiful! Your Lundie is such an intriguing character, as are most of your boys... I love the Seasons concept too- keep going!
erqerqr chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Please update this story! Please!
silverdragon4736 chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Heartbreakingly INTRIGUING! Brilliant writing! Update soon please!
Tiffany Lindley chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
Well just finished reading your story, Unrelated Royalty. It is off to a smashing start. Keep it up! Oh yes I did check out the pics of the Demons of the Heart's characters on your deviant art account. What you have up so far anyways. I must say all the pics are well done! My favorite though, for right now is Zero. He looks like a model and has an almost predatory air about himself. OH ya I also like Bryce. He looks like that tough mysterious guy that all the good girls fall for. Keep up the good work on your stories and your pictures!
Shiyuri chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
This is nice. ) I like how the story being laid out neatly like this, how the tension & grudge & hidden desire were built up. It has a feeling like, a set of movie frames slowly rolling, you know?

Btw, wasn't Nerini supposed to be sixteen now? She was younger than Silas by 4 years, wasn't she? And you seem to confuse between the word "than" and "then." Like, instead of "I will go then," you wrote "I will go than."

Hm, personally, I don't like Silas. He seems too weak, not only physically but also mentally. I guess spending your life doing nothing useful because no one thinks you're useful would do that to you, but still... He's kinda vain too? Why is he bringing the kohl with him? Anyway, I hope he'd get stronger in the future.

Update soon, 'k? _
Midnights Scream chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Lundie's okay, but I have no real love for him, but it's too early in the story really for me to grow especially fond of the characters.:) It's good!
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
ah. I love your writing it's so good. I love your plot and it's cute too. Don't forget about your other story though!lol. :) love it
Esquirella chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
This is another wonderful story from you! I can hardly wait for an update!
ToraYashaChan chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Well...I must say that I like how this chapter turned out. But I'm a little confused...why would Silas have left the palace to that country he's going to five years after it was decided he would be sent off to go? That was the only confusing part for me xD _ so...yeah...I would suggest having the whole "Silas leaving the castle" decision in chapter 3 could be moved to chapter 4 instead...it would make more sense that way, I think...
jess chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
ew lundie is sick and so is the king, haha lorne is short that's what he gets, and I hope silas ends up with simon. it's an okay story
shellbell10 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
i love it

its soo good
ya chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
YAYAYAY!

Update!

Question:How is Silas pronounced?
narcissistic chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
so it's going to be a time skip again?
Rubadub chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Man, I wish Lundie wouldn't have to restrain himself so much D:

I think it'd be hot if he and Silas got it on -waggles eyebrows-

I love Simon too. He's such a sweetheart when he says that home is wherever Silas is. It made me go 'Aw.'

And then I started to wonder a bit about those two getting it on during their quest thing... heh.

Maybe I should stop talking now eh?

Lovely chapter as always,