Reviews for Unrelated Royalty
gummybaby chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
I got the lock joke, very clever... and I know what you mean about Lundie, but he's just so human, it's hard to hate him. I don't think he's actually evil, just sick. Isn't it funny when side characters take over you story...it's happened to me too.
gummybaby chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
nice. you've created such a complex character in Lundie, I'm at once repulsed by him, yet admire his restraint. oh, and what's with all the k's at the end?
gummybaby chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
omg...this is amazing. I'm hooked, now on to the next chapter...
EternalDream chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Yay, the journey begins! :D Can't wait to see what these "perils that lie ahead" are!
JtheChosen1 chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
LOL on the continuation from chapter 3 to 4!

and yes, i like how Lundie turned out, kinda like Snape from Harry Potter, u wanna hate him but in the end u like him sorta!

hope Lorne realizes how screwed up he is soon! can't wait for more!

gr8 work!
shadow chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
an update! finally!

Silas is pretty cool, can't wait to see what he discovers in his journeys
JtheChosen1 chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
dang...such angst! but i luv it! update soon!
krista-pixie chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
this story is awsome i love it
EternalDream chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Geezes, it's been so long since I reviewed somebody because I loved their story enough to think that they deserved it. But this certainly does. XD It's a masterpiece, and I'm sorry that there aren't more chapters yet.

Lundie is definitely one of my favorite characters. I wondered in the first chapter if he might be a pedophile, but then I didn't think he was (just a really, REALLY creepy guy, which, btw, you've portrayed him perfectly in such a way! :D). Then of course, by the second chapter came and I realized he DID desire Silas, but he was honorable enough for Silas at least to not do anything to/with him.

Gah, I can't wait for your next chapter! ;)
narcissistic chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
omge great story im adding to my favs now. lol
Rubadub chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
And the plot thickens!

Yay for Lundie being a meanie face! He still makes me mad with glee even though he's so sketchy and diabolical. I'm also glad that Simon re-appeared. I didn't know if he was ever going to come back.

And, as always, I love the interaction between your characters~

-Nub
HazeleyedHoney chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
What's Lundie up to? And what's gonna happen to Silas in the Galaxy Empire? Your killing me with the suspense! Keep it up.

HazeleyedHoney
Rubadub chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Ah. There are no words to describe how much I love this story so far. I think it's probably because of Lundie to be honest. He's such a creeper but he still makes my heart happy with his awkward and uber shifty personality.

I pronounce this story (and Lundie) to be made of pure genius!

I also eagerly await the next chapter :)

-Nub
ToraYashaChan chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
o.o...woah...I didn't see THAT coming. Lundie x Silas...I wouldn't have suspected it at all...poor Lundie xD...Loved this chapter a lot! _ and I'll be rooting for the Lundie x Silas pairing *grins*...I think I like it better than Lorne x Silas or Silas x Lorne. not that I'm against the pairing...it's just...I like Lundie x Silas more xD

anyways, good work!
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what happen next.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »