Reviews for Island of Dragons
SunsetSprite chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
WHAT DID IT SAY?! *emo corner* Meany...
Awesome!
inkspatters chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
That ending is cruel...I want to know what it says! Hopefully you'll update sometime soon. The thing that I really like about this so far is that stylistically - with the short chapters - it seems to be working.

I also loved how you slipped in little details of their appearance and personalities around the actual events. That's something a lot of people can't do subtly, so kudos to you for doing it.
inkspatters chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Wow, what a start. That's dramatic and eye-catching to be sure. I loved the first line and the description in this piece is wonderful, I love your imagery. Plus I love the fact that someone's writing about Australia :D

One note though, you spelt 'deccemated' wrong. It's actually decimated.

Good work,

-Ink-
dragonflydreamer chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
Reviewing for the Review Game's Review Marathon! (link in profile)

You like cliffhangers, don't you? Torture your readers why don't you. XD

I don't know why, but this story kinda reminds me of Jurassic Park, which I guess is a good thing because that movie's AWESOME! I like how you described the kids new stepdad. He kind of reminds me of my dad's girlfriend, and I'm sure others can relate. I must say that the introduction of the dragons left something to be desired, though. They step onto the island and BOOM! A dragon! Maybe there's a more creative way to do that. Perhaps you could redeem yourself in the next chapter .:hinthintUPDATE:. I look forward to it!
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Reviewing for the Review Game's Review Marathon! (link in profile)

This was a good first chapter. The descritions were very vivid. You also did a good job establishing the characters and their situations. However, this could deffinately use more to it. Even though the descriptions you had were outstanding, there were way too few of them. There're a lot of stories about being stranded on an island, so you've gotta try to make yours unique, ya know? Hopefully the whole dragons part will do that later XD I'm excited to read more!
Saitafe chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Funny, I'm from Australia! You might see me if you really do come to Australia *finger races across the sky pointing to a plane*. Hopefully the dragons will save you!

Please Update Soon! *(Even though I haven't got much time on my hands)