Reviews for The Giver
kyo yuri enkatsu chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Well, I want to see you just because. Most of the time, actually.

You need a shoulder to cry on? *dials my phone number* *hands you the phone* Call me anytime_

*hugs* It's tough reading poems where you're upset, but I think it's good that you can really let yourself go and be free to write what you really feel. Not many people can do that, by the way. Having a release is extra good, too.
Neaera chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I love the beginning with the uses of same words kinda like "Am I upset because I'm lonely,or lonely because I'm upset? I feel so selfish from being so selfless." Very nicely done. Although, the title reminds me of this book I once read in eighth grade that made absolutely no sense. Anyways, keep it up!
tangledwebweweave chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Very wonderful.

I love this.

I feel like that too, but not quite at your level yet.

Really nice work, keep on writing.

Kinda out of it, sorry.
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
You know what? I feel like that pretty much every day. it sucks. people only come to me when they need help, but i cant ever go to them.

hmm.

nice work. i love the last line - how it seems so important in context with the poem but when you take it out of that context, it's not. how small things can mean so much.

struck a chord in me tho :(

i must go and think about things now. x
standing.in.the.wreckage chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wow, I loved this. My favorite line was

"I feel so selfish from being so selfless."

I can totally relate to this and think a lot of people can, the emotion shown is well showed? hopefully you know what I mean ]