Reviews for Love You, Tator
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
N'aww
monkeyface1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
oh my god! i love this story ! but, you should have atleast incluuded her answer ...whatev whats done is done but this oneshot was like woooooow!
RiRi122 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I love this :)
x Farii chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was sweet! ;D
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
aw. so cute.
the.mad.hatter's.accomplice chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
i heart it! i think its a little odd that she went over to his house when he cut himself even though she hated him, but that's just my view.
GrannyP chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Yay! I love clumsiness! I also love how the people say "freaking" a lot. I tend to do that and people think I am insane, so I enjoy seeing others do it as well, even if they are fictional (or "fictional") people in a story. Another very cute piece of work!
x3life chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
aw that was really cute! ) enjoyed reading it
chinkybaby18 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
effin sweet!
floopfloop chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
it was cute but the last bit was a little vague. in the end, tator should hav said "i love you too" or sumthing to return his feelings for her but it doesnt say how she felt so we dont know wat she did. so i think the ending could be a bit better.

other than that it was great!
Saphimire Karishnikova chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I like it... but... Constructive criticism: The ending seems too fast. Too rushed. I think the story would be better if Taylor didn't give in all that easily, or the story drew out their characters a little, and give a little background information. *shrug* If you don't want it, just ignore it. I like the story the way it is, but I just think it could be improved a little. _ Keep writing though! I really like your style. D
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Nice, but let me borrow him, I'd love to fix his hand and get showered with kisses. I mean, I do it for my brother often enough, though his kisses aren't really desired. Cute story.
KittyKaiya chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Very interesting, I like the feel of this chapter. It set the stage for you to develope it into something more if you wanted.

I enjoyed reading it, nice work.
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Aw, cute. It does happen very suddenly, though. A bit too fast-paced for my liking (but I still like this). (: It's well-written, and I like the insertion of Tiffany - hilarious! An awesome addition from artistic dreamer to our c2. (:
NoieD chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Very cute; could we get a follow-up? Thanks for posting.