Reviews for Letters to God
Naver chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was amazing and so very sad, I usually don't like ANY romance stories, but this one caught my eye and it was in my favorite way to read stories, through letters. I will favorite this and use it as inspriation for my poetry and other works. This was so great, I'm happy you wrote it. :)
Continue to write.
Kei-Ten chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was beautiful. It was simple and /real/. It felt very real to me and I have to admit I teared up.

I would love to read more about them and if you have references. I'd love to try drawing them if that would be alright?

I see that you don't write on FP anymore and I was hoping to know where you write now?
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
i like the idea for this story, in fact it has inspired me even though i didn't particularly like the story; i didn't hate it, but my feelings, they are more abstract i guess. Not so much hate, yet not a distinct like for it. i don't know how to explain it, but it's positive i promise. i'm inspired to write something meaningful right now.

it's always good to invoke feeling in your reader, whether it be positive or negative so long as they feel.
failte200 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Goddammit. I KNEW you were going to kill Zee. You "do you have this in black?" girls always fucking do.

But yeah, I got into it enough to be righteously enraged by it.

Y'know... character death is cheating. ANYONE can make a tear-jerker by killing off a character (or in this case, a character's love-interest). You could kill off a PET and make a tear-jerker. It's not even hard.

As for a review - besides me just ranting about the content - it was very, very, very good - and it would have been FREAKING GREAT if you'd found a way to get them together again instead of taking the easy way out and killing Zee.

Apparently I can't stop myself from falling back into ranting...

So pat yourself on the back - you got to me. It's just that I don't much appreciate how you did it.

So - if you still want a beta, you got one - and I don't make that offer often. Last time, I ended up writing the damn story FOR the person.

And be assured that if you pull shit like THIS again I WILL NOT let you get away with it! Well... I can't stop you, of course, but you'll damn well get an earful about it, anyway.
erasmuss chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Jesus man, that made me cry. Seriously. Like, my face is all horrible and sticky now. Embarassing. But it was so good. I cant imagine being in this guys place. Id probably just have a green day and jump off a cliff or somehting melodramatic like that. This is great though, so bittersweet you want to melt it and add soem sugar. Sort of like that 90% dark chocolate shit. Yeah. 90% dark chocolate.

Well, I congratulate you on this. S'pretty perfect, and I didnt see anny mistakes at all.

Lovelove.

Erasmuss- You No.1 supplier of Cuban Cigars and Illegal merchandise. Call 1800 SICK for your free enquiery.
SEVEN TENTHS ON FICTIONPRESS chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
THat nearly made me cry.."" I loved it
Aibari chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Ahh - you bastard! I hatehatehate stories that make me want to cry. And, okay, I love them too. We have a v. complicated love/hate relationship. Sometimes Black Humour joins in and we have a threesome. :P Anyway, this was great. The letters from Jay especially - his character pretty much shouts at you from the ... page? Er. Technical details are technical, and therefore not important. I felt that the letter from Mum Whateverherlastnameis was a bit ... pompous, maybe. I can see that it'd be stiff, 'cos of wanting to distance herself from it all, (or something,) but it feels a bit too purple and ... I dunno, but it doesn't feel as real as the rest of the story. The end was good, only I couldn't concentrate on it properly because it got all blurry. Thanks for the read. :)
ilcocoabean chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
You broke my heart-this was so sad. But I loved it soo much!