Reviews for The Handsome Eccentric's Book Club
mangosorbet chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
First time I review, but I love your story a lot, I think it's very original and the characters are great :)
anonymous chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
adding to the review on ch2, i like that even the "magical" characters, like claude, don't know everything. Characters who know everything get annoying. Keep going!
anonymous chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
this is really good! It's original, it's suspenseful, it doesn't give too much away, but just enough. Just one question- didn't annie call her suzy before claude did? She seemed ok with Annie saying it, why not claude? Minor question, I know, but still.
banana-guts chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
Very refreshing. I really like the dialogue too. It’s always nice when you stumble upon a well crafted and entertaining story.
rika195 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Your story is interesting! It draws your reader into the story, even if they aren't actually interested in reading it. It catches my attention, and now I'm curious. well done. I guess I'll have to read more!

Well written, and very intriguing. Nice job.
YellowCanary chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Very intruiging story so far, I love it. I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.
October Rose chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
I was about to ask you when you'd started your new story! I love the mix of fantasy, adventure and of course, that sprinkle of romance. And I'm ever so curious about that mysterious organisation that Claude belongs to. Update soon!
skittle-me-street chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
First review Baby!

Awesome. It seems even better than when I read it the first time, and gets better with every chapter!

Ahh Claude. Sexiness.

(Added to all favourites and alerts.)