Reviews for Heart Shaped Box
Cookieee chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Great start, i would really like to really more.
elizabeth73 chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
I love this story. I hope you update it soon. Aiden and Jodie are so sad, that it breaks my heart. I can't wait to see where you take this. Great start.
Amy chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
I love this story so far, can't wait to read more.
Far.abi chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Wow I love the depth of emotion in the story. The characters are very interesting to say the least. Can wait till you update. :P
Sweet Child chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
I liked it so far. A lot. Your characters are so real and there. The way you showed their emotions was great.

Although, Jodie is starting to annoy me a bit. Aiden is such a nice guy, and she keeps on hurting him. I know that she has her reasons, but it's still kind of low of her.

So, I hope to see you update soon.
Lorilozz chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Loved the update! There is something that I can identify with in every character and at this stage I have no idea who is good for who, or who I want to be with anyone else. Jodie seems very disturbed and hopefully she can sort her emotions out. Aiden seems like a truly wonderful guy but unfortunately he may be yearning for something that can never be his and his homelife is anything but nurturing. It feels a little like he's clinging on to Jodie to fill a larger void. I can't get a good read on Dylan yet, although there is something in his guarded sadness that draws me. Alex would have to be my favourite character so far. She's got a great heart and I can tell she really cares about Dylan. I have a feeling that might not work out so well for her, but hopefully she'll find hapiness with someone who deserves her. No matter what, she'll be a good friend to Dylan.
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Shit Elena. I already expressed to you how sad this was but Jesus that rocked. I love how you revealed everything without it making it feel like I was reading sparknotes. I love where she asks if he was the one who found her. All in all almazing!
emrevolemina chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
wow...
Miranda Quick chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Awesome job honey! It was sad, but I wanna know what happens next. What these people all have in common. Really I just wanna know everything. Hehehe. Keep up the great work.
Lorilozz chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
An awesome start to what is sure to be a great story. There is so much depth to your characters that they've already drawn me in. In just one chapter you have given so much information, yet it all still seems so mysterious. The dynamic between Jodie and Aiden is quite intriguing and I find myself half liking, half hating Aiden. I really can't wait to see more of Dylan and Jodie... and for some reason i'm dying to know more about Alex. Looking forward to the next update.