Reviews for Prophecy of Nature: Saphrone
Jinxed Rogue chapter 15 . 10/25/2009
I think that lots of details are a good thing, but if you scaled back the wording I think it would act in your favor. Right now, I'm overwhelmed by details and it makes the story drag.

Oh god, how useless are English degrees? Oh masochistic tendencies don't end with story writing there...
Jinxed Rogue chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
P.S. I admire that you take the time out to edit. I've been particularly lazy with my own work and I don't do as much as you have going on.
Jinxed Rogue chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
Interesting move to make Mynk that girl, it really pushes that issue of healing. I think that it you started the story to be very complex, but it's unraveling all too easily.

To give it more bite, I'd say removing all instances of Douglass thinking Aylinn was so perfect that evening in his memory. It would make him a bit more reluctant. Also, you should include more of Aylinn's stammering, she sounds like she might have had Tourette's or a speech impediment. But that's me, and it's your story. I just wanted to throw that out there because I've gotten feedback I've really liked in the past. :)
Jinxed Rogue chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
I loved Douglass in Book 1 (what can I say, I have a soft spot for bad boys) and I've been dying to hear his story since the end of Book 2. It's unorthodox little stories like these that I haven't had the chance to see much of on bookshelves these days. Thanks for sharing.
tower of pisa chapter 22 . 9/21/2009
Amazing. So far this is my favorite story in this series.
alternatearcadia chapter 22 . 8/22/2009
This ties in with Noxyn for being my second favourite book out of the series. Although I didn't really know much about Douglass from Raldem, there was something you alluded to that endeared him to me, and so I began reading this book with relish to find out exactly what it was about Douglass that caused him to be what he was.

And boy, I was definitely not disappointed! I love Saphrone, the way you painted this place makes me wish I could visit it, and I think I like this province the most out of all 6 provinces. I really enjoyed Aylinn's introduction, and her friends are so wonderful. The plot in this one is exceptional, I think. Who would have thought that Douglass would have had such a back-story to him? And I don't think the sub-plot ruined anything. I love sub-plots in a book, I think it gives the entire story a bit more character as opposed to being a zoomed in thing about the main protagonists. I absolutely enjoyed this one. It was marvellous.
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
And the whole not reviewing thing happend with this one as well, so sorry! And this one has such a unique idea, i mean ive never heard of a man being such a man whore in a story, because he thought that he raped someone 'simple', and i loved how it explained him and his actions. You should really try to get these published though because i would definately buy them!
StarEyed14 chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
ohh i love this story!
Kura-sama chapter 22 . 5/8/2009
Aw it was s swet!
decadebydecade chapter 22 . 5/4/2009
Favorite book out of the series so far. In fact, I think it's a tie between the stories of Will/Alys and Grif/Mak (Meena/Geybrial close second. Very close). I find it strange, that the later in the series I get, the more I like it. At first, I thought this would annoy me, as I would have to get through the first story in order to really, really get attached-but this is not the case at all. I have come to the conclusion that I am a "now" person, which means whatever I am feeling at the moment happens to outshine any past experiences-hence the stronger attachment to the later stories. And your amazing ability to create these lovely fantastic worlds.
Reenie chapter 22 . 4/25/2009
Brillant story! i love how small details from the previous books tie in with this story, the whole sapphire earrings bit. Well done D
Genato chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
i love this as well. you know what, devlin reminds me of chuck bass in gossip girl. lol.
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 22 . 1/26/2009
hiya

another great book. I love your stories. A bit disappointed that you don't have many reviews but i expect that will increase soon.

Angel
amo angel324 chapter 21 . 12/14/2008
i just reveiwed for chpater 22 and i wanted to tell you that if you want to e-mail me i changed my email. the new is
amo angel324 chapter 22 . 12/14/2008
this storty is absolutly amazing you should toatly get the saga published. I think that i know some people that could help i just need to ask.
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »