Reviews for Fading
KnittingKneedle chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Hi I'm returning your review :)

The opening paragraph worked really well as a hook and gave some honest characterization

“Good Evening, Miss Loretta, how are you?” needs to be put on a seperate line to make it easier to read...he seems like a weird guy to have a favorite flower :) not the most masculine I'm geussing.

I think a few of your paragraphs need to be split up, but apart from that a good, solid start. I like Loretta ;)
Colton M. H chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
I love it! I love how it doesn't straight away describe the character completely, but slowly over time, and then the characters are just incredible at their personalities!

I could go all day about how much I like it! Are you expirenced with writing, because I'm looking for someone to help me with my writing, mainly just because I've recently been getting slightly better but nothing near as good as you.

Although the one thing that I like out of all of it is the cliff hanger. I don't know why, but I love cliffhangers. I mean, it makes me get alot of theories on what will happen next, and I love thinking like that.

I have to say, Noah is my favorite character so far. I mean, just how he acts and stuff is so much like me, it's just something I can relate to perfectly, and I love stories I can relate to a character in.

And then I suppose I can somewhat relate to Loretta from how I live half my life dreaming. Honestly, I do now. Not like that dream, but I've had some dreams that I thought were real.

All in all, I love this story. I can't say it's the best story I've ever read in my life, but by far, it's the second best story I've read on this site. The best I've read is Starstrike 2007, but all in all, this is my second favorite story I've read here.

It's just great, and I normally read sci-fi most of the time, but this is by far an excellently written story. I'm not good at writting, but I haven't seen any errors so far.

By the way, this is Me, Myself, and I off BSG, just so you know.
SilentSongs chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Don't apologize for the cliffhanger - it makes me want to keep reading! This story sounds good although the beginning of this chapter seems a little too full of description. I still love your plot though. Update soon!

~SilentSongs~
SilentSongs chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I like it a lot. Your description is really good and the plot is really creative. I really like the idea.

~SilentSongs~