Reviews for Welcome to Reality
LetGo89 chapter 16 . 6/28/2009
OMG!
Mary Chrys chapter 16 . 5/17/2009
I KNEW IT!

Sorry. They were just so DARN close, though!

Anyway, I haven't reviewed...uh...have I ever?

But your story is excellent, in my humble opinion.
Dances-With-Pen chapter 16 . 5/17/2009
They were so close. Then you leave a little cliff hanger. gosh. I can't wait till the next chapter. please don't take a whole year, please
kayoko123 chapter 16 . 5/17/2009
Oh the irony makes me giggle!

Thanks for writing!
Aragorn is mine chapter 16 . 5/17/2009
wow this is a pretty good story, an original sort of of Sleeping Beauty- I haven;t read any modernised versions so this pretty good. Keep up the awesome work
Mikariangel chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
omg! i love your story~

its so cute, and i love the fairytale way of how everything went wrong xD

and such a coincidence that Justin was her fiance...

i wonder how this story will turn out... but keep writing~
chic rebel chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
CRAZY! :)
Dances-With-Pen chapter 15 . 5/12/2009
So this story gets a twist. Interesting...
chic rebel chapter 15 . 5/12/2009
it's so dramatic. it's like watching a soap opera. :)

are they betrothed to each other?
HiddenRoses.BlankPages chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
Oh my gosh...she's moving. Anyways great job on this chapter. I love it. Update soon please.
j.c-chic chapter 14 . 12/11/2008
ack! well it'd better be to the city!

ahahahaha, lol. wow awesome story there, writejoy! vgvg :)

m what else i think u've slightly overused reality (yes i know it's your story title, but u've used it like 5 or 6 times throughout the story and it was getting a bit annoying.. and the princes.., though at times they were placed very well!

e.g. Prince Charming didn't kiss Cinderella's sisters..

the scene where ur MC is given a tiara- 'she looks just like a princess' and when justin has 'king' as his last name.

m i do think u shouldve gotten your MC to jump into the lake in a 'silly attempt' of suicide then have Justin jump in and save her- it'd be even more awesome. i thought since it's a 'waking up from a fairytale' thing and more of a reality thing that you could make it even more realistic (and you have, even so! with chucking in obstacles like betraying your bf to stay with your love of ur life) but yes, i personally don't think that you should get jane to forgive her (sorry, am i being a bit mean here? lol) at least not for a very, very long time. it takes ages to forgive a friend.. especially when the stuff u hate about them has been building up before the actual fight. (e.g. Jane complains about MC's weaknesses and throws them back in her face- 'your too nice for your own good, etc.' later when Jane sees MC Justin together she puts that line in again, which further outlines her annoyannce at MC's naivety, etc. So since there was already a rift in the friendship, it would take a long time to solve and most likely a sit down talk of what they can do for each other to kinda of deal(?) with each others probs.

i also thought this line: "“Welcome to reality, Princess.” She whispered in my ear before stepping back from me, letting out a MANIACAL laugh and then walking back towards the Country Club, leaving me to stand there in the rain, continuing to get soaked by the icy chills but barely noticing it. " was quite unrealistic.. im thinking that you ran out of words or couldn't think of the right thing to say because 'maniacal' just doesn't fit for me lol- well just giving you my pov as a reader.

anyway, excellent spot of work there, m'dear! keep it up! i think i cried 2 or 3 times, and when you're able to evoke such an awesome emotion within me just from a few words it proves your extraordinary ability as a uber cool writer! i hope you don't mind my cc, you're a much better writer than i am anyway, and i seem to be better at judging others works than fixing my own up

anyway... UPDATE!
xXblackbloodroseXx chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
WHAT! they move NOW! oh please make her move near him. PLEASE!

xoxoxoxo
Charity F chapter 14 . 10/18/2008
lol, talk about the best way to procrastinate :P

anyways, cool story *nods*

not much to comment on, really. i felt that way you skipped over the play was weird, but probably necessary, for plot development.

maybe it's my current mood, but justin seems whingey. idk.

good luck with the sexams, hun
supersaiyanx chapter 14 . 9/16/2008
Hope that you will update soon with another great chapter!
K.P. Crest chapter 14 . 8/22/2008
oh no! they're moving again to protect her! no! it's not like that! anyways, please write more!
292 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »